Happy Birthday Sandy/Ragmop (3/3)

Old March 3rd 04, 01:13 PM
Kellie J. Berger

R-A-G-G M-O-P-P Ragmopp, I heard it was your birthday

Happy Day!!!!

oh... and it is "Be Happy Day" too...... how neat is that?!

I'm finishin a quilt this month in honor of your bday (and cause it's long
over due!!!)

Eat some cake for me?!!!

Kellie

Old March 3rd 04, 01:39 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hey Miss Ragmop!! Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drums Corps is
out in the glorious sunshine playing a medley of birthday songs
for you!! Have a good bd!

PAT in Virginia, where Quilter's Dream Batting is Made!

Taria wrote:

I'm starting to sing early and wishing you a happy
birthday Sandy. Hope you are having a great
day/week celebrating. That makes two of my favorite
people who share this day Hope the cake at your
house is chocolate with good ice cream!
Taria

Old March 3rd 04, 02:47 PM
DDM

Heck it's early in the month, Sandy.....take all of the rest of the month
for celebrating! We'll sing and dance here for you and later on we'll be
sure to have some ice cream in your honor. Happy birthday and keep on
quilting.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old March 3rd 04, 07:27 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

How can you stand the excitement! Your birthday and Texas Independance Day
in the same week!
Make your birthday a special one. Go ahead, buy yourself something pretty.
;-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Taria" wrote in message
I'm starting to sing early and wishing you a happy
birthday Sandy. Hope you are having a great
day/week celebrating. That makes two of my favorite
people who share this day Hope the cake at your
house is chocolate with good ice cream!
Taria

Piggybacking here -- happy birthday, Ragmop! And many happy returns!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old March 3rd 04, 10:44 PM
Krysia Thompson

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:51:34 GMT, Taria
wrote:

I'm starting to sing early and wishing you a happy
birthday Sandy. Hope you are having a great
day/week celebrating. That makes two of my favorite
people who share this day Hope the cake at your
house is chocolate with good ice cream!
Taria

adding a really out of tune chorus - hippo birdieeeeeeeeeee

have a good one!

krysia
K.T. - starannie opakowana
Old March 4th 04, 05:28 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Thank you! It has been a nice day for me.
A trip to the quilt shop netted 10 yards including
a beauty called Broderie Perse 2019
from Andover Fabric's American Folkart
Museum collection (search engine :
http://www.shopvintageandvogue.com/c...tore/store.cgi)
or
http://www.shopvintageandvogue.com/c...oderie%20perse

2nd row, 2nd from the right--isn't that pretty?!!?;
had to have a few complimentary pieces
to keep it company, enough to make a good-sized quilt top,
and 1 yard of green to make me feel like me . g
Picked up a box of chocolates and a bunch of fresh berries
to while away the afternoon. (Thought of you, Pat g, saved
you some time sampling the chocolates.)
Dear husband brought home a couple of cuddly bears from the
Mercedes Benz store http://parkplacetexas.com/ (the Steiff is
esp. gorgeous and a Mercedes exclusive)
and flowers, as well as the sound track cd from
"Cold Mountain"--lovely!!; s-i-l sent flowers; Mom
sent a box of assorted (mostly) goodies; cards are lining up
on the t.v. box.
Salmon followed by chocolate angel food cake
w/ fresh strawberries-- yeah, it was a good birthday. ;-D

Bartender: a round of virtual chocolates and lovely fat quarters
in the virtual goody bags for everyone-- on the house!

Thanks for the good wishes, RCTQ friends; you're the best!

Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the music!!!!!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old March 4th 04, 12:46 PM
Diana Curtis

Lovely fabric choice there.
Sounds like your family, and you, know how to do up a birthday right!
Im glad you had such a good day.
Diana

--

http://www.shopvintageandvogue.com/c...words=broderie

Old March 4th 04, 12:50 PM
Pat in Virginia

Ellison wrote:

Howdy!
Thank you! It has been a nice day for me.
A trip to the quilt shop netted 10 yards including
a beauty called Broderie Perse 2019
from Andover Fabric's American Folkart
Museum collection (search engine :
http://www.shopvintageandvogue.com/c...tore/store.cgi)
or

....cut...
Picked up a box of chocolates and a bunch of fresh berries
to while away the afternoon. (Thought of you, Pat g, saved
you some time sampling the chocolates.)...cut...

Fantastic day, good for you Sandy! The fabric is pretty cool ....
watcha planning? Or is it just for the stash at this point?
Either way works for me! (I love those Mount Rushmore Fabrics!)
Thank you so much for having those chocolates in my name. Heavens
knows *I* need to cut back.

PAT in VA/USA
Old March 4th 04, 01:07 PM
jeanbaby

Sorry this is belated but the wish for a Happy Birthday is not diminished.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAGMOP!!!!
Jeanbaby

Old March 4th 04, 01:27 PM
Packrat

Sorry Ragmop I was so busy celebrating your B-day I forgot to congratulate
you on the day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

--
8-)