Happy Birthday Sandy/Ragmop (3/3)

Old March 3rd 04, 01:51 AM
Taria

Default Happy Birthday Sandy/Ragmop (3/3)

I'm starting to sing early and wishing you a happy
birthday Sandy. Hope you are having a great
day/week celebrating. That makes two of my favorite
people who share this day Hope the cake at your
house is chocolate with good ice cream!
Taria

Old March 3rd 04, 02:37 AM
Sharon Harper

Hippo Birdies to you from a place where it already IS your birthday!!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old March 3rd 04, 03:36 AM
The Brown Family

Have a good one Sandy......happy cruisin'!!!!!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old March 3rd 04, 07:19 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:51:34 GMT, Taria
wrote:

I'm starting to sing early and wishing you a happy
birthday Sandy. Hope you are having a great
day/week celebrating. That makes two of my favorite
people who share this day Hope the cake at your
house is chocolate with good ice cream!
Taria

Happy Birthday from Scotland! I hope you get lots of nice fabric
today!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old March 3rd 04, 09:59 AM
Lynn Tocker

Woohoo, Heaps of Happies Sandy,
I'll bring the G&T, smoked salmon, cream cheese and bagels, - you just bring
the cake. :-) Lynn

Old March 3rd 04, 10:59 AM
Kate Dicey

Taria wrote:

I'm starting to sing early and wishing you a happy
birthday Sandy. Hope you are having a great
day/week celebrating. That makes two of my favorite
people who share this day Hope the cake at your
house is chocolate with good ice cream!
Taria

Clog dancing and cake time! Have a wonderful day!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old March 3rd 04, 11:56 AM
frood

Spike and Giles are slurping up sugar cereal in happy celebration of your
day!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old March 3rd 04, 12:05 PM
Piglet

And look at her! She doesn't look mumblefumby years old at all, does she?

--pig, queuing up for cake at the window, not wanting to track sty mud
inside

On 3/02/04 19:51, opined:

Old March 3rd 04, 12:14 PM
Diana Curtis

How can you stand the excitement! Your birthday and Texas Independance Day
in the same week!
Make your birthday a special one. Go ahead, buy yourself something pretty.
;-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs