new pics of last quilt i made

Old March 6th 04, 01:46 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Default new pics of last quilt i made

http://community.webshots.com/user/maineiacrose

the 2 new pics are at the bottom of the quilt album.

The quilt I made for my cousin.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

Old March 6th 04, 02:45 PM
JG

Very nice! I like the colors. Are those beads around the angels' wings and
feet? Your dad's quilt is nice--what a wonderful idea. I'm sure he's very
proud of it.
--
Ginger (in Texas)

Old March 6th 04, 03:01 PM
DebsPrintOnIt

Very cute!
Debra in Idaho

Old March 6th 04, 06:20 PM
Maine-iac Rose

No, I did machine blanket or buttonhole stitch around the whole appliqué, I
tried it out first on a spare angel that I had, first by hand, then tried by
machine, liked the machine better, because it was more uniform, so did all 2
angles that way.
Thanks about my dad's quilt, yes he was proud of it. After I made it, and
put it up in his office, I waited in the shop until he went into his office
to see what he would say. He was very surprised, and later he told me that
every1 that came into the shop, he would drag them to the office and show
off the quilt. but he had a stroke, and I don't think he remembers it. I
think I should take it out of his office, and put it in his bedroom next
time I'm down there.

Maine-iac Rose
@---

Old March 6th 04, 07:36 PM
JG

The angels turned out really nice. I asked if you used beads because it
seemed sparkly around them. I guess angels just do that, huh? G

It's good that your father was able to enjoy his quilt--it sounds like he's
*quite* proud of it! Putting it in his bedroom would probably be
appreciated.

Old March 6th 04, 08:08 PM
Maine-iac Rose

I guess the angels do sparkle. Now the background fabric has silver stars
on the blue, don't know if that is the sparkle that you see. Yes my dad did
very much appreciate it when he was in his good mind, and I think that if I
do move it where he can see it every day, then he will remember it.

Maine-iac Rose
@---

Old March 13th 04, 12:18 AM
Coleen

Rose --

Oh, very nice. I think I am a long lost cousin too. :-)

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Maine-iac Rose" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/user/maineiacrose

the 2 new pics are at the bottom of the quilt album.

The quilt I made for my cousin.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

Its that time again! FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 9 February 1st 04 08:08 PM
New quilt pics up Laura Bartl Quilting 6 December 16th 03 04:04 AM
what to do with quilts DebsPrintOnIt Quilting 39 October 15th 03 04:19 PM
OK, Here's MY Life Story as it Applies to Quilting... [email protected] Quilting 10 September 3rd 03 09:07 PM
posted pics of 2 quilt tops Kathy Quilting 6 July 19th 03 04:44 PM