OT Leave of Absence

Old March 5th 04, 10:00 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default OT Leave of Absence

Leave of Absence: Holiday, Break, Vacation

Hi Gang!
Just a quick note to tell you that real life obligations require
that I take Leave of Absence from RCTQ for a few weeks. (I would
also like to apologize for having missed some swaps, blocks and
deadlines. This was due to major time crunch. When I come back I
hope I will have more time, and fewer obligations, and can
participate more fully again.)

This in NOT due to any trauma or hardship, so do not worry. There
are just too many very important demands on my time that must
have priority. I will NOT be away from home, so don't even think
of raiding the stash. G When things settle down again I will be
back again jonesing for chocolate, quilts, and fabric. Until
then, please try to struggle on without me.

See ya in April, if not earlier.
PAT in VA/USA
Old March 5th 04, 10:32 PM
frood

Can I be Chocolate Taster in your absence?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old March 5th 04, 11:41 PM
Diana Curtis

Its a big job, youre going to need help. I volunteer. After all, I am a
choclivore.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
. com...

Old March 6th 04, 01:11 AM
AliceW

BTDT - I know something about how you feel. Get done what needs doing and
get back here. It's not the same without you. Meantime, we'll be thinking
about you. Take care.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

:

Old March 6th 04, 02:27 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
So long, farewell, come back soon!
Have you appointed a Designated Chocolate Taster in
your absence?
Will miss you muchly. You have my e-mail addy.
Hugs,
Ragmop/Sandy

Old March 6th 04, 04:25 AM
Lynne Van

I'll miss you, Pat...and I haven't even talked to ya lately!!

Cheers,

lynne in Toronto

Old March 6th 04, 07:10 AM
nzl*

not to worry, we shall keep u'r seat reserved for ya.
can we rent it out for chocolate or fqs or some other goodies...
....just on a short term basis, of course.
we'll miss u'r smiling chocolatey grin here.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...

Old March 6th 04, 08:07 AM
Patti

Hullo PAT
Don't work too hard or run yourself ragged (I don't like raw edges you
know!)
I will feel lonely being the only Pat; so hurry back. Meanwhile Pati
and I will struggle on as a duo instead of a trio.
Hope all goes well. See you soon -ish.
..
In article , Pat in Virginia
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 6th 04, 02:21 PM
Roberta Zollner

But what about the trauma to us when you go missing? I think we each deserve
a sizeable chunk of chocolate to ease our pain.
Roberta in D

Old March 13th 04, 12:17 AM
Coleen

Pat --

Well, it will be hard without you here, but we will try to survive until you
can return. Please enjoy your time away from us, but don't let it drag on
too long. Hugs.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen