I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Old December 7th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Kathy!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Zk" wrote in message
.. .
Jerri, you did a beautiful job with that cab! I can see why you wouldn't
want to give it up.
--
KathyZ

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
A friend asked me to make her something with this stone. I believe she
said it's a tourmaline.

Knowing her conservative style, I kept it simple, but now I love it. I
told hubby that I hate it when I make something for someone and then I
want to keep it!

Old December 7th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marilee M

This is the type of beading I do and your piece is lovely. What type of
necklace strap will you use on it? It is sure sad to see this ng slowly
dying, have lurked and posted a few times in the past, but have seen
some people put down so badly I have been a little gun shy!!!
Marilee

Old December 7th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Marilee M
writes
This is the type of beading I do and your piece is lovely. What type of
necklace strap will you use on it? It is sure sad to see this ng slowly
dying, have lurked and posted a few times in the past, but have seen
some people put down so badly I have been a little gun shy!!!
Marilee

Yes I am afraid that its heyday has gone for now.
But there was no more posts when I first joined it some 10/11 years ago
then there is now. It was struggling then and if I remember rightly it
was Sooz who breathed life into it. Sadly Sooz no longer posts.
I myself have not been so prolific due to health problems.

I keep hoping that some of the past members come back, especially
Shirley's Spoon Clubs ones.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old December 8th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Marilee,

I haven't decided what to do with the necklace. She can wear it on a
gold chain, if she wants. Usually, Imake a matching raised spiral to go
with my pendants. I like the raised spiral because it's nice and simple and
doesn't distract from the pendant.

I know what you mean, for a while it was kind of nasty here. I just try
to ignore those posts, but for a while there were some pretty bad flame wars
between a few folks. We went from that to near death. I keep thinking of
finding another group, but I keep hanging around.

We do have some wonderful folks here though.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

I hate it when.. Chaddock Beads 4 November 4th 08 07:13 AM
Don't you just hate it? Sarah Carter Yarn 5 March 2nd 05 04:25 PM
Don't ya just hate it when.... E J Ralph Beads 5 December 9th 04 11:53 AM
why i hate e-bay Michele Blank Glass 41 August 28th 04 12:36 AM
Don't you just hate . . . SlinkyToy Yarn 19 November 6th 03 11:38 PM