NZ earthquake?

Old September 5th 10, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carol in NZ

Default NZ earthquake?

We are both in Auckland (2 hrs by plane) &have not felt anything. I
understand a few places in the lower Nth island had slight tremors.
I believe a number of yrs ago there was somebody from down Chch way
who occassionally wrote to this group.

Carol in NZ

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:25:11 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

No . . . haven't heard from Jeanne. I wish she would report in; I suppose
she could be okay but without connections. Polly

"Taria" ...
Thanks for the links and update Carol. Did you personally have any damage?
The photos show a lot of typical earthquake damage but no matter how much
you see it is always still awful. Hope things settle down and after
shocks will be
small and few.
Has anyone heard from jeanne?
Take care.
Taria

Old September 6th 10, 12:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

sorry polly.
never worry about me. i've been thru worse.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...
No . . . haven't heard from Jeanne. I wish she would report in; I suppose
she could be okay but without connections. Polly

"Taria" ...
Thanks for the links and update Carol. Did you personally have any damage?
The photos show a lot of typical earthquake damage but no matter how much
you see it is always still awful. Hope things settle down and after
shocks will be
small and few.
Has anyone heard from jeanne?
Take care.
Taria

OT - my first earthquake Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 11 April 28th 08 08:08 PM
O.T. Earthquake in NZ Debbi in SO CA Quilting 3 December 20th 07 09:45 PM
Earthquake in CA AliceW Quilting 2 December 23rd 03 09:04 PM
OT now a little earthquake Taria Quilting 5 November 5th 03 04:37 PM
OT earthquake Dr. Sooz Beads 45 September 19th 03 04:57 AM