Christmas mini

Old November 13th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default Christmas mini

Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 13th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

Those look sooooo nice! Love 'em!
ME-Judy

On Nov 13, 1:15*pm, Karen, Queen of Squishies hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 13th 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:15:35 -0600, Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

I don't think it is the christmas one, but my favorite is the one with
the mushrooms(?).

Brian Christiansen
Old November 13th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

just how teeny tiny are those hearts? you are truly amazing!

ok: do you use a magnifying glass? if so, what kind..is it attached to your
machine, light, separate? or what?
can you still see?
nosy persons need to know..in case they are ever so inclined....

annnnnn nnonnn e. mouse

Old November 13th 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Beautiful! I was just thinking about you yesterday and look what
thought-transference did!! You and another super-mini appeared g
..
In message , Karen
writes
Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 14th 11, 11:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 13/11/2011 18:15, Karen wrote:
Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Superb! You have my admiration for working with those teeny tiny pieces,
I know I would not have the patience.

Lizzy
Old November 14th 11, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:15:35 -0600, Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote
(in article ):

Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Those are all great minis! I wish I had the patience for it.

Maureen

Old November 14th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

You know, it's possible to make regular-size quilts and have the
software reduce them to thumbnails on the screen. You don't have to
sew them small! ;-) (Kidding! those are amazing and gorgeous!)
Roberta in D

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:15:35 -0600, Karen, Queen of Squishies
hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote:

Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Mini - S.E.X. Donna Needlework 4 October 26th 06 03:57 PM
FA: 6 CHRISTMAS Books: Christmas Crafts, Christmas Tree Ornaments, Last Minute Christmas Gifts, etc. Sandy Marketplace 0 December 9th 05 02:49 AM
mini plants Metis-Artist Doll Houses 7 March 16th 04 11:39 PM
Mini bowties Carli Groven Doll Houses 0 February 26th 04 07:18 PM
Mini-meetup and mini-shop-hop (longish) TerriLee in WA Quilting 7 September 16th 03 04:34 AM