Deco-Pages - Free Welcome Kit

Old June 29th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
triplet04mom

Default Deco-Pages - Free Welcome Kit

Deco-Pages.com
Let us help “you” to remember!

http://www.deco-pages.com/

We have a FREE Welcome Kit available for download to all new members
of our forum/site!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and receive a freebie for being a
reader, plus so much more….
Come and visit us daily for DAD (Download-A-Day) for the next piece to
a great kit each month.
We use a new theme and color palette each month.

Come and see all of the wonderful things we have to offer you only at
Deco-Pages.com!!
Have you joined Club Deco? Come and join Club Deco today, and start
enjoying the benefits of being a member.
We have 2 options available for our members which include:
3 months for $15.00 one time fee
or
1 month for $7.00 a month.
Old February 12th 11, 09:16 AM
first be first be is offline
Junior Member

Come and visit us daily for DAD (Download-A-Day) for the next piece to a great kit each month.We use a new theme and color palette each month.
scarf | scarves

Freebies: Deco Pages Valentine Scavenger Hunt 1iceprincess Marketplace 0 January 28th 09 05:14 PM
AD: FREE Finger Puppets, Art Deco Christmas - absolutely B E A U T IF U L ! [email protected] Sewing 0 October 12th 08 02:45 PM
Free Web Pages Ray Quilting 0 December 27th 04 10:37 PM
Free Web Pages Ray Polymer Clay 0 December 27th 04 10:27 PM
Free Web Pages Ray Marketplace 0 December 27th 04 10:25 PM