Read This Quick !!!!!

Old August 6th 03, 06:31 PM
rainbow

Default Read This Quick !!!!!

3 Hours form now I wil be at the hearing to determine the final outcome
of my unemployment issue, that is 1:30p PST, Las Vegas time. My sister's
hearing is at 2:30p. Thank you all for your past support and be thinking
about us around then. Pray for his silence ! Pray he is out of town !
Pray for him, if he does speak, to be able to tell only truth and
nothing more ! Realistically, I am not really expecting much out of
this. All the case histories I've read and seen and all of the legal
folk I contacted said my case was weak, but maybe the mediator will see
it for what it is. I am hoping the jerk does it like one other time ...
from his office, on a speaker phone. If he doesn't show up, I will do
much better. I have a written statement that I am going to read instead
of speaking off the cuff. I am nervous. I have neverhad to do anything
like this and I am fearful of having to defend myself against him. All
that he said / she said is killing me. I'm about to baef up my
breakfast. Rainbow

Old August 6th 03, 09:54 PM
Deirdre S.

Then reverse it in your mind, if you can. Think about -him- being the
one on the defensive, and make the strongest, most fact-based case you
can for yourself.

Let -him- lose his cool and look the worse for it.

Deirdre

Old August 6th 03, 09:56 PM
Sjpolyclay

I hope all goes well for you and that you feel much better soon.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old August 6th 03, 11:48 PM
saucy

Good for you. I had to take one of my bosses to court and I finally won the
case. It's hard to go through something like that, but even if he doesn't
learn his lesson you'll feel better. Good vibes to you.

Starlia

Old August 7th 03, 01:08 AM
Kandice Seeber

I wish you very well, but please mark these OT. Good luck today!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs