Curve Master Presser Foot

Old March 26th 04, 10:17 AM
Flossy

Default Curve Master Presser Foot

Does anyone know whether the curve master presser foot is available from TSWTH
??? I had a look on their website but I couldnt find it. My friends are
travelling to the states at Easter so if I knew where they are sold Im sure I
could sweet talk them into getting me one. Are they as good as they sound ? Ive
tried curved piecing on numerous occasions with horible results so this could
be the answer to my prayers.
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old March 26th 04, 10:50 AM
nzl*

http://www.justcurves.biz/shopping.htm
theres one place, Flossy.
we'll expect some pix of all your latest curve pieced quilts of course.

for all those applique enthusiasts, have a read on that page about what you
can do with water soluble thread. something i'd never thought of but it sure
would work.
uh oh, now i'm gonna have to rethunk all i ever thunk'd before about
applique. no rest for the wicked.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old March 26th 04, 05:33 PM
shhdesigns

Hi Flossy,
I got mine at SewExpo in Washington State last year. I used it on my curved
piece sampler.
If your friends can't find it, I know a shop here in Vancouver that carries
it but they are quite pricey. As I recall about US$30.00 or about
CAD$50.00, but would check it out before doing anything.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old March 27th 04, 12:53 AM
Martha in IN

Flossie, This website has them for sale, but not sure if this will be of any
help.
http://jhittlesewing.funoverload.com...ls/page_1.html
Martha

Old March 27th 04, 07:42 AM
Pete 'n' Trish

I am really tired did a double shift yesterday and was on call last night
worked this morning and I am so tired.When I read your post I was sure you
bought your presser foot at Sexpo . Had to read it twice and rub my eyes .
Hah Hah How sad is that. trish in Sydney

Old March 27th 04, 12:08 PM
Kate Dicey

Pete 'n' Trish wrote:

I am really tired did a double shift yesterday and was on call last night
worked this morning and I am so tired.When I read your post I was sure you
bought your presser foot at Sexpo . Had to read it twice and rub my eyes .
Hah Hah How sad is that. trish in Sydney

Hehehehe! I must try my Curvemaster - had it for months! I am going to
buy the 5/8" version for curved garment seams now it to is available.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Curve master foot Megwen Woodham Quilting 6 February 26th 04 03:15 PM
curved presser foot found nzl* Quilting 6 January 8th 04 02:42 AM
presser foot AlenasMom Quilting 13 October 25th 03 04:06 PM
A walk(ing foot) in the park KittyG Quilting 18 October 21st 03 06:35 PM