Knitters

Old December 5th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default Knitters

I guess some people have too much time on their hands. I came across this
about knitting and figured of you might enjoy it:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/12/04...rpt/index.html

Old December 5th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Lucille wrote:
I guess some people have too much time on their hands. I came across
this about knitting and figured of you might enjoy it:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/12/04...rpt/index.html

I don't think so LOL

Have almost done two sparkly red/;white scarves for the MD
grand-daughters . Of course. a gift card will be attached.

Nanas are like that LOL
Old December 5th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Lucille wrote:
I guess some people have too much time on their hands. I came across
this about knitting and figured of you might enjoy it:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/12/04...rpt/index.html

Thanks for the heads up, Lucille. I thoroughly enjoyed the article.
Still, I think ripple is just too, too 70s. :~)

Dianne
Old December 6th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

I love the bus! I wonder how long and how many people that took!

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:00:38 -0500, "Lucille"
wrote:

I guess some people have too much time on their hands. I came across this
about knitting and figured of you might enjoy it:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/12/04...rpt/index.html

For knitters who sew Pogonip[_2_] Sewing 9 January 30th 08 08:38 PM
Are there any knitters here??? angel_crafter Needlework 27 July 8th 06 07:26 PM
K-tel knitters norma woods Yarn 2 November 17th 04 09:26 PM
K-tel knitters norma woods Yarn 0 November 17th 04 05:35 PM
Looking for knitters 61 Slick Hippy chick Yarn 1 January 3rd 04 03:18 PM