Niece injured in Iraq

Old November 26th 05, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Niece injured in Iraq

Dawn,
Marrissa, you and your family will be in my prayers. My nephew is also in
Iraq and one of the guys in his unit was killed last week in a rollover
accident. Such a waste of our young people.
Hugs,
Carol in TN

"dawn" wrote in message
ps.com...
Message:
Our neice Marrissa has been severly injured in Iraq. She was a gunner
on a humvee which went over and land mine and ended upside down. She
has broken bones in arms and legs. They have amputated her left foot.
She has brain damage, too early to tell how much.We are waiting for
more news.

Thank you,

Dawn0

Old November 26th 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

dawn wrote:
Message:
Our neice Marrissa has been severly injured in Iraq. She was a gunner
on a humvee which went over and land mine and ended upside down. She
has broken bones in arms and legs. They have amputated her left foot.
She has brain damage, too early to tell how much.We are waiting for
more news.

Prayers going for Marrissa and your family.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old November 26th 05, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"dawn" wrote in message
ps.com...
Message:
Our neice Marrissa has been severly injured in Iraq. She was a gunner
on a humvee which went over and land mine and ended upside down. She
has broken bones in arms and legs. They have amputated her left foot.
She has brain damage, too early to tell how much.We are waiting for
more news.

Thank you,

Dawn0

Dawn, I am so sorry to hear this!!! I hope she is able to recover quickly,
please keep us posted.

Old November 26th 05, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

dawn wrote:
Message:
Our neice Marrissa has been severly injured in Iraq. She was a gunner
on a humvee which went over and land mine and ended upside down. She
has broken bones in arms and legs. They have amputated her left foot.
She has brain damage, too early to tell how much.We are waiting for
more news.

Thank you,

Dawn0

How very dreadful. I do hope the doctors can work some miracles. Keep
us posted so that we can all keep her in our prayes.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old November 26th 05, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dawn, I am sorry to read the news about your niece. My heart goes out to
you and the rest of your family! I will offer prayers tonight for Marrissa
on the altar.

Donna in Philly
--
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the right to be free. ~
Charles Evans Hughes

Old November 26th 05, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Dawn,
I am really sorry to hear about your niece. I will keep you and your
family in my prayers. If she comes to Landsthul Germany (the hospital)
and her family is able to come there tell them to look me up and I will
help them with whatever they need. I work in transfusion services.
Kristine in Germany

Old November 27th 05, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear about your niece Marissa! Prayers going out for
her.

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods

Old November 27th 05, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Sending prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery for Marissa

Hugs,

Liz