AD ~ New stuff and a SALE at Halsey Trading!

Old March 18th 04, 07:21 PM
Mj

Default AD ~ New stuff and a SALE at Halsey Trading!

This message has been cross-posted to various Yahoo groups and other
online bead lists.

Hi everyone -

I've had so many distractions in the past month I thought I'd never
get any of the new stuff from Tucson listed! But I finally managed
to scan the limited availability Czech glass that I bought and the
beautiful new Thai Hilltribe silver. As of this morning there are
570 items in the store to tempt you! AND I've put a number of items
on sale to celebrate the fact that Spring (supposedly!) starts on
Saturday.

I have lots of new Czech pressed glass beads listed. Please look in
the Limited Availability section of the store for all the luscious
beads I bought from a new vendor in Tucson. I may or may not be
able to get more of these beautiful beads - most like I won't as
their stock changes monthly - so you might want to grab what you
like now!

What else is new and exciting?? Lots of Hilltribe silver, including
FOUR different heart beads. Then there's all the beads in this
season's hot colors: pink, fuchsia, green, yellow and orange.
Plus, I've listed the first five Charoite cabs for wire wrapping
that I bought in Tucson. Like PURPLE?? Then Charoite is for you!
Also, there's some new, small gem faceted donuts with copper caps
that are outstanding!

And what about that sale?? Hmmmm. How about 20% off most of the
pink, fuchsia, spring green, peridot, yellow and orange beads in
stock as well as most of the flower and leaf beads too - including
the new stuff from Tucson? Let's throw in 20% off my beautiful and
tiny dark whisky amber beads AND all the TierraCast pewter! Have
fun!!

BTW - eBay has changed the format of the stores URLs. Here's the
new one for my sto
http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny&refid=store
I'd be ever so appreciative if you would bookmark me with this new
URL!!

Don't forget you may always email me with questions or suggestions
for new items. I love to hear from my customers! Happy beading and
Happy Spring!

Mj

=================================
Marjean Cline - Certified Bead Enabler
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause

Old March 18th 04, 07:33 PM
Karen_AZ

Here's a link that works:

http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Trading-Company

Gorgeous goodies, MJ. You give good shopping. G It was so great to see
you in Tucson!

KarenK

Old March 18th 04, 07:37 PM
Mj

AGGGGHHH!!! I mis-typed the new link!! This is the correct one!

http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny?refid=store

Please bookmark it?

The "?refid=store" part is very important because you get a reduction in
final value fees if the customer enters the store through that link. I had
it typed with a & instead of the ?.

Mj

--
=================================

Old March 18th 04, 08:06 PM
Dr. Sooz

What are the dates of the SALE?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 18th 04, 08:20 PM
Mj

Until the listings run out! 30 days usually, although some sale items were
listed earlier this week and may only have 25+ days left. As much as I
loved doing the one day sale thingy, it was overwhelming after a point.
I'll save that kind of sale for special occasions like Leap Year Day! I'll
find something odd on the calendar to celebrate later this year...

Mj
--
=================================

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
What are the dates of the SALE?
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old March 19th 04, 04:59 AM
Mj

No, not in the foreseeable future. They're too easily available elsewhere
for good prices. Sorry!

For future reference though, what colors would you like to see and what
sizes??

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline - Certified Bead Enabler
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause
http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny?refid=store
=================================

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Are you getting in druks?

Tina

Old March 19th 04, 05:14 AM
Christina Peterson

Mostly 6mm. Black. blues and greens from Prussian through turq and aqua,
aqua through to that bluish "jade" color, lime through to olive green. Pale
amber. The red to orange range of bright red. All in clears, except for
black. I need to search on line.

Tina

Old March 19th 04, 05:34 AM
Marisa Cappetta

I beat you to it! I checked it out your store yesterday. I love the
Charoite.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com