Mom & Sis/colour - ouch

Old December 29th 03, 01:13 PM
norma woods

Default Mom & Sis/colour - ouch

Mom is coming along slowly, and Sis will be in hospital for at least now.
They want a cardiologist to see her, and then I'm guessing that she will
have to stay for more tests. You all are doing a great job with the prayers.
Will you keep it up for a while longer, please?

The other day, when Mom called out to me, I jumped up to go to her. I
spilled my cranberry juice all over my white perle cotton. I thought it was
a goner. But, I soaked it overnight in Oxyclean. I was amazed! It worked! I
must sing it's praises, now.

Star love,
Norma

Old December 29th 03, 09:15 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Norma,

Of course, my prayers for the three of you are continuing, glad to hear Mom is
a little better and so is sis.

Hugs and Prayers,

Nora
Old December 29th 03, 10:48 PM
Katherine

"norma woods" wrote...
Mom is coming along slowly, and Sis will be in hospital for at least now.
They want a cardiologist to see her, and then I'm guessing that she will
have to stay for more tests. You all are doing a great job with the

prayers.
Will you keep it up for a while longer, please?

No problem, Norma!

The other day, when Mom called out to me, I jumped up to go to her. I
spilled my cranberry juice all over my white perle cotton. I thought it

was
a goner. But, I soaked it overnight in Oxyclean. I was amazed! It worked!

must sing it's praises, now.

Someone else told me about how good Oxyclean is. I shall have to get some, I
guess.
Katherine

Old December 29th 03, 11:52 PM
CMM PDX2

No worries, Norma, still praying. Don't worry too much about sis needing to see
the cardiologist. Even if something like an angio has to be done, look on it as
that they'll be doing something that could prevent worse events down the line.
Better to make sure and check out everything now, while she's in the hospital,
than get surprised later.

Glad you were able to get the cranberry juice out - yeouch! I've really got to
get some Oxyclean. I keep hearing about it, then forgetting, LOL. That and
Orvus. The way I keep dyeing stuff, I could use some serious stain-fighting
things that don't damage fibers. g

Hugs,
Monica
CMMPDX2 at aol
remove 'eat.spam' to email me
---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
Old December 30th 03, 12:59 PM
G.Kelly

Norma you can rest assured that our prayers are with you for both mother and
sister - I am glad your mother is improving even if it is only slowly and I
am sure your sister is in the best place to get the care she needs, God
Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

news

Old December 30th 03, 01:56 PM
norma woods

Thanks Gwen, DSis is quite impressed with our little hospital. She has
been in many in the city, and is impressed that when she calls for the
nurse, they actually answer in less than 2 minutes, not the usual 20 that
she was used to. There is more one on one here too, that she quite likes.
Our docs are pretty good too. There is just not enough of them. We are in
that part of the country that has a shortfall of them.

--
Star love,
Norma