sorry

Old August 13th 03, 07:34 PM
Jeff Skinner

Default sorry

I am posting this again because I had my email options set to delete after
two days.

I'm still looking for Wholesale jars for our aromatherapy candles and I am
looking for a disc the fits over the top of round candle and candle
container. The ones that I have seen have a hole in the middle to stick the
wick through. Any help be great...thanks...jeff

Old August 13th 03, 10:35 PM
Stone

Maybe a better description would help. and you better be looking for at
least a hundred if you want them wholesale?

Old August 13th 03, 10:47 PM
Gary Owens

Jeff:
My wife got hers at "candlesandsoapstuff.com", after the first batch she
had me drill holes in the top of screw on ball jars and hot glue a brass
tube for the wick into it.
gary

Old August 13th 03, 11:15 PM
Jeff Skinner

A frosted apothecary jar 11oz.... a 100 no problem. My wife tells me the
discs are not considered "toppers" but are cardboard discs with some
printing on them with a hole in the middle to allow the wick to stick
out...jeff
gy.com...