What to do with all those projects.

Old August 7th 03, 12:08 AM
Moonraker

Default What to do with all those projects.

that didn't come out right......

Old August 7th 03, 02:35 AM
Harold E. Keeney \(Hal\)

Hey Moon -

Is that a miniature roller mill for making your own
glass frit?
Hal

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .
that didn't come out right......

Old August 7th 03, 03:45 AM
Javahut

Yes it is, but you need a very big magnet following use, but thats the
ticket, where's nJb, he "needs" to see this.

"Harold E. Keeney (Hal)" wrote in message
Hey Moon -

Is that a miniature roller mill for making your own
glass frit?
Hal

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .
that didn't come out right......

Old August 7th 03, 03:56 AM
Michele Blank

too funny!

Old August 7th 03, 05:01 AM
Liam Striker

Actually you can make a glass fritter using a garbage can, and a sink
garbage disposal. It works really well and makes nice medium to fine frit.
Magnet yes but thats really a minor step. Even bullseye runs thier glass
over a magnet

Old August 7th 03, 02:05 PM
Javahut

"Liam Striker" wrote in message
m...
Actually you can make a glass fritter using a garbage can, and a sink
garbage disposal. It works really well and makes nice medium to fine frit.
Magnet yes but thats really a minor step. Even bullseye runs thier glass
over a magnet

Liam,
Don't be so serious, that thing will outlast even the best garbage disposal
and you don't have to worry about overheating the motor or cutter blades,
this is "designed" to make frit, lots of frit! This exact machine is
sitting at Kokomo, Youghiogheny, and many other places, just to grind up
heads and tails from their sheets! Put the excess in the bottom of your
aquarium!!

This would be great to have to fuse, patte de verre, kiln cast, any number
of things,

I'm off to go bid on it, just didn't want to step on somebody here that may
have "needed" it, (nJb), when I only "want" it.

hehehe

Old August 7th 03, 08:30 PM
Javahut

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .

"Javahut" wrote in message

I'm off to go bid on it, just didn't want to step on somebody here that

may
have "needed" it, (nJb), when I only "want" it.

hehehe

You'll owe me a finders fee, buddy.

UH , yup, yup, yup, but then my garbage disposal works and so does my
hammer, but is just such a neat tool, with so many possibilities!!

Old August 7th 03, 09:56 PM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

[...]

I didn't think I needed it, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old August 8th 03, 06:44 PM
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message

"nJb" wrote in message
Javahut wrote:

Yes it is, but you need a very big magnet following use, but thats the
ticket, where's nJb, he "needs" to see this.

What I need to see is an ass kicking thunder storm in the Great Lakes
area. Spent 5 weeks in the northwest and it never rained after the
second day.

Are you saying that I have a high percentage of projects that don't come
out right?

We had one of these things at the oil refinery. It was used to trash
fluorescent tubes.

Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Not at all, about your projects, I'm thihnking of the size of that kiln

you
built and the molds you could fill with frit to do some large kiln cast
pieces, in multiple dimensions!! Didn't think you intended on fusing all
sheet glass.

As much as I have had to work this summer, it wouldn't matter a whole lot

if
it rained, I figure if I have to work, it may as well rain so no one else
can fish either. Hasn't been the case, have only been fishing once all

year
so far and they aren't biting that good this year, maybe in the fall......

If that machine wasn't in Wyoming, I would be considering it more

seriously.

In looking at it, the container seems to be a regular 55 gal drum. You

could tell him to keep it and just send the grinder part. That would save a
lot on shipping, as the grinder probably could ship UPS?

Old August 8th 03, 09:36 PM
Javahut

If that machine wasn't in Wyoming, I would be considering it more
seriously.

In looking at it, the container seems to be a regular 55 gal drum. You

could tell him to keep it and just send the grinder part. That would save

lot on shipping, as the grinder probably could ship UPS?

Oh, THAT'S what I need, a common sense REASON to bid!! I don't think so,
but it would be handy if I had it.

Nah, need to pay some bills first.......