Need to find 4 straight bevels

Old July 18th 03, 03:12 AM
M.D. Merkle

Default Need to find 4 straight bevels

Old July 21st 03, 02:19 PM
M.D. Merkle

Thanks for the link,but my webtv,don't let me enter some links,also was
hoping for a glass crafter that has the 4 bevels,Was contacted by some
businesses,and they want more for the 4 then I paid for a whole box,with
shipping.I taped 4 of my bevels on a piece of cardboard,folded it over
like a book tape shut and stick in a padded 5x7" envelope and the whole
thing weigh only 1-3/4 oz. It should not cost over 6.00 to get them. I
don't want to sound cheap but I don't sell my glass crafts, I just want
to finish a way overdue project,and it keeps my disabled body busy.MD.

Old July 21st 03, 09:39 PM
Andy T.

(M.D. Merkle) wrote in message ...
Thanks for the link,but my webtv,don't let me enter some links,also was
hoping for a glass crafter that has the 4 bevels,Was contacted by some
businesses,and they want more for the 4 then I paid for a whole box,with
shipping.I taped 4 of my bevels on a piece of cardboard,folded it over
like a book tape shut and stick in a padded 5x7" envelope and the whole
thing weigh only 1-3/4 oz. It should not cost over 6.00 to get them. I
don't want to sound cheap but I don't sell my glass crafts, I just want
to finish a way overdue project,and it keeps my disabled body busy.MD.

Even from
http://www.stainedglasswarehouse.com/34widrecclea.html
the minimum order is $5.00 plus shipping so you'll pay more than
$6.00.
As the retail shop owner that you mention, Ihave to pay someone to
pack your
goods and take it to the Post Office....and none of that is free.
However, the price I quoted you
was for my store prices on bevels and shipping of Priority Shipping. I
would never ship
bevels folded over in a piece of cardboard and stuck in a padded
envelope. If the price
was too high and you can buy a whole box for that...then I suggest
that you buy a whole box.

Andy
Old July 22nd 03, 01:55 AM
Javahut

I could hand bevel them for you?
3/4 X 3/4= 3" running total, plus 3/4 X 3= 7.5 running in. = 10 1/2 times
$2.00 per in = $21.00 plus postage and packing, $6.00, total is $27.00

When do you want them?
Makes any other price a bargain now, eh?

"Cheap things are of no value, Valuable things are not cheap." Not my
quote, but is a good one just the same, have no idea who to attribute it
to!!

"Andy T." wrote in message
om...

Old July 22nd 03, 05:02 AM
Moonraker

Is there a rush charge?

"Javahut" wrote in message

Oh man, you should have struck while the iron was hot!!

I made a math error! you need TWO 3/4 X 3/4 bevels and TWO 3/4 X 3

bevels,
well, just double the beveling charge and keep the shipping the same, I'll
just absorb the additional weight!! Coulda had a deal! $42 and $6= $48

I could hand bevel them for you?
3/4 X 3/4= 3" running total, plus 3/4 X 3= 7.5 running in. = 10 1/2

times
$2.00 per in = $21.00 plus postage and packing, $6.00, total is $27.00

When do you want them?
Makes any other price a bargain now, eh?

"Cheap things are of no value, Valuable things are not cheap." Not my
quote, but is a good one just the same, have no idea who to attribute it
to!!

"Andy T." wrote in message
om...

Old July 22nd 03, 10:24 PM
M.D. Merkle

Sorry got my board mixed up,wrote that on a different one,but either
way,I found them.THANKS .Maybe I can help any of you someday,and I
promise I wont get
my feathers all ruffled up.