Handcrafted gifts

Old July 1st 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
friendlyhands

Default Handcrafted gifts

Hi I'm new here and would love you to check out my page. I don't know
how to put that link you have to make it easy. Sorry.
http:friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home
Thanks,
Annette

Old July 2nd 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Annete i looked at your site very nice

please look at mine
www.fibersiv.israel.net

mirjam

Old July 2nd 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
friendlyhands

please look at minewww.fibersiv.israel.net

mirjam

Hi I'm new here and would love you to check out my page. I don't know
how to put that link you have to make it easy. Sorry.
http:friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home
Thanks,
Annette- Hide quoted text -

Wow mirjam,
That is way out of my league...I consider myself more of a crafter. I
already know what it is going to be when I start. Clay is the only
time I actually create something with any personality. Even when I
paint I take a picture of something then put it on something.
You are a true artist! I wish you tons of luck!
Thanks,
Annette

Old July 3rd 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Anette
i do loads of `craft` as well ,,, Both sides work together and
enhance eacgh other .
mirjam

Old July 3rd 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
friendlyhands

On Jul 2, 11:26 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
Thank you Anette
i do loads of `craft` as well ,,, Both sides work together and
enhance eacgh other .
mirjam

Wow mirjam,
That is way out of my league...I consider myself more of a crafter. I
already know what it is going to be when I start. Clay is the only
time I actually create something with any personality. Even when I
paint I take a picture of something then put it on something.
You are a true artist! I wish you tons of luck!
Thanks,
Annette- Hide quoted text -

A sweet way to put it,
thanks

Old July 3rd 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Why Sweet , i really feel and believe that my craft side and my art
side are connected and some how ballance and enhance each other ,,,,in
fact i go my Museum Solo partly because the curator noted my Different
clothes ,,,,,,::::
And last not leasty all the leftovers from one are used up in the
other ,,,, But seriously now ,,, the line between craft and art isn`t
a heavy border, it is a very delicate line , sometimes known only to
the maker if he/she is willing and able to listen and look into
his/her heart. Antique Crafted objects cross the line over and become
art by their age and rareness ,,,, After all not any decades ago
painters also were Craft persons,,,,, Look at photography , the first
photographers Signed thei photos as if theu were drawings , than it
became a profession on the edge of art ,,,, now adays everybody with
the right tools can do it ,,,,,
mirjam

Old September 12th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Mirjam I just looked at your website and am in awe. What extraordinary work
you do!

I have a friends who is a needle artist, may I share your site with her?

Thanks,
Murielle

Old September 13th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Sep 12, 9:29 pm, "Murielle" wrote:
Mirjam I just looked at your website and am in awe. What extraordinary work
you do!

I have a friends who is a needle artist, may I share your site with her?

Thanks,
Murielle

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

Annete i looked at your site very nice

please look at mine
www.fibersiv.israel.net

mirjam

Hi I'm new here and would love you to check out my page. I don't know
how to put that link you have to make it easy. Sorry.
http:friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home
Thanks,
Annette- Hide quoted text -

Murielle of course you may ,, sites are a place where we [want] to
show our work to the world !!!!
mirjam

Old September 17th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Thank you. I'll send her the link.

Murielle

Old September 17th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 4:11 am, "Murielle" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Murielle- Hide quoted text -

And could you please send me your private email ?
mirjam