AD: Up to 50% off Clearance Sale at MiGem

Old September 3rd 04, 10:53 AM
MiGem

Default AD: Up to 50% off Clearance Sale at MiGem

Our Fall Clearance Sale has been a great success! Thanks to all of you
who've taken advantage of this chance to stock up on our great beads at
lower prices. For those of you who haven't or missed out during the first
round, no need to fret - due to popular demand we are extending our Fall
Clearance Sale until September 17. We are making way for our new stock
coming in October so we are now offering many of our luscious gemstone beads
at a discount of up to 50% off the list price in the Clearance section! Our
selection includes plenty of peruvian pink opal and several strands of our
higher end beads, as well as other great gemstone items. In addition, all
regular website items are 20% off the list price and we are offering for the
1st time ever FREE SHIPPING for orders over $250 (after discount). To order
all you need to do is visit our website at www.MiGem.com and note down what
you're interested in. Send us an email at (subject line:
FALL CLEARANCE SALE) with your order list. Remember to list out the item
no., title and price. If they are sample packs or clearance items, pls
indicate so in your order since we may have multiple listings with the same
item no.

This will probably be our last public sale for this year so don't miss out
on this great opportunity to stock up on some great bargains for the coming
Holiday season! And remember to check back in October for our new special
selection of beads straight from Asia's largest Gem & Jewellery Fair!
Special requests for beads are welcome. Just send us an email to let us
know what you need or what you'd like to see us carry and we'll try our best
to find it!

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Michelle
www.MiGem.com - Gemstone Beads for the Discerning Designer