New Year's Cast On

Old January 2nd 04, 05:08 PM
JudyTurpin

Default New Year's Cast On

I actually did cast on my Cast On project on New Years and completed the
twisted cable ribbing on the back. Now I must set this project aside for a
little while to finish the baby sweater I am making for someone before her baby
arrives - but I will be back to it as it is fun to do.
JCT
Old January 2nd 04, 05:21 PM
news.sonic.net

I started a cal king sized ripple afghan for the master bedroom. I'll
actually have a blanket that fits my bed!

Kelly

Old January 2nd 04, 05:30 PM
Katherine

JudyTurpin wrote:
I actually did cast on my Cast On project on New Years and completed
the twisted cable ribbing on the back. Now I must set this project
aside for a little while to finish the baby sweater I am making for
someone before her baby arrives - but I will be back to it as it is
fun to do.

I cast on yesterday, Judy. 130 sts on 3.25 needles, and knitted about three
inches of the rib. Then, like you, I laid it aside for a while as I have
some things which MUST get finished this weekend.
Boy, it feels good to feel good! g
Katherine
JCT

OT fun Age Guage Terbear Quilting 6 June 14th 04 08:23 PM
COMM Christmas/Angel/Kewpie/New Year's Rubber Stamps on eBay DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 December 14th 03 07:27 PM
COMM Christmas/Angel/Kewpie/New Year's Rubber Stamps on eBay DorothyRose1912 Rubberstamps 0 December 14th 03 07:27 PM