need some advice.

Old February 15th 04, 07:54 PM
Micky Savage

Default need some advice.

Hi All,
I need some advice , I want to get into stone polishing, but I am having
problems finding a source for , chains, jump rings bell caps key rings with
bell caps .
I want to make jewellery, for a little stall I am setting up in Whitby over
the summer.
Can anyone help?
T I.A

Mick.

Old February 15th 04, 10:05 PM
ted.frater

I guess you mean Whitby Yorks? UK, If so your best bet isto get intouch
with Cookson metals, used to be Johnson Matthey in Vittoria St
Birmingham. They have a very large catalogue of all that sort of stuff.
also theres lots of other base metal finding makers in the Birmingham
Jewellery quarter. Let us know how you get on. Ted Fraster Dorset UK.

Old February 15th 04, 10:05 PM
Debbie B

I would highly recommend these two stores on ebay. (auction or buy it now)
They are both reputable, dependable, and have beautiful good quality items.
The shipping is very fast also.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=734090

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old February 15th 04, 10:46 PM
tambling

"Micky Savage" I want to make jewellery, for a little stall I am setting
up in Whitby over
the summer.

Hello Micky. There is a company called Kaleidoscope which sells the sort if
thing you might be looking for. This URL took me to the findings page on
their web site. They also have an order by post service. (Or they used to.)
Are you planning to be in Whitby for the Folk Festival?
Ruth in Nottingham.

http://www.kaleidoscopeiow.co.uk/jewelleryfindings3.htm

Old February 16th 04, 09:26 PM
Micky Savage

"tambling" wrote in message

"Micky Savage" I want to make jewellery, for a little stall I am setting
up in Whitby over
the summer.

Hello Micky. There is a company called Kaleidoscope which sells the sort

if
thing you might be looking for. This URL took me to the findings page on
their web site. They also have an order by post service. (Or they used

to.)
Are you planning to be in Whitby for the Folk Festival?
Ruth in Nottingham.

Merry Meet Ruth,
I am going to be in Whitby every weekend over the summer.I can't get enough
of the place.
I want to move there but my Wife hs her physio business in Leeds and itis a
bit to far to ask her clients to travel.

Blessed be

Merlin ( Michael )

http://www.kaleidoscopeiow.co.uk/jewelleryfindings3.htm

Old February 16th 04, 09:26 PM
Micky Savage

"ted.frater" wrote in message
I guess you mean Whitby Yorks? UK, If so your best bet isto get intouch
with Cookson metals, used to be Johnson Matthey in Vittoria St
Birmingham. They have a very large catalogue of all that sort of stuff.
also theres lots of other base metal finding makers in the Birmingham
Jewellery quarter. Let us know how you get on. Ted Fraster Dorset UK.

Merry Meet to all,
Thankyou ever so much for your advice, I will let you know how it goes.

Blessed Be .

Merlin. ( Micky )

Lampworking - need torch advice. BethF Beads 15 January 23rd 05 07:13 AM
Art Fair Advice Rebecca Thomas Jewelry 4 January 29th 04 03:39 PM
Art Fair Advice Rebecca Thomas Beads 1 January 22nd 04 03:39 PM