In need of advice.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 24th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Maneki Neko

Default In need of advice.

Greetings,

I've been trolling about the group for a while now and the thought
occurred that maybe I should ask for some advice. I have been running
my own business making chain mail jewelry and other fun metal things.
I have fount that the hardest part of running my online business was
getting good pictures of my work. I was hoping that perhaps some of
you folks could hop over to my site and comment on my pictures. Any
advice would be helpful as I am only a beginning photographer. Please
be brutally honest.

a href="http://manekinekodesigns.com"Maneki Neko Designs/a

Amanda Shaw

Advice please Glitzy Glass Beads 24 June 25th 05 07:13 AM
New SM Advice Boca Jan Quilting 19 September 24th 04 05:43 PM
need some advice. Micky Savage Jewelry 5 February 16th 04 09:26 PM
Advice please Christine in Kent, Garden of England Yarn 3 December 27th 03 05:28 PM