Have a look at these!!!!

Old September 17th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default Have a look at these!!!!

http://veganyumyum.com/2007/06/knit-night-cupcakes/

Mary

Old September 17th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary

These are simply beautiful! I'm very impressed!!!!!

Old September 18th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

On Sep 17, 3:18 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
http://veganyumyum.com/2007/06/knit-night-cupcakes/

Mary

Yes, they're gorgeous! That gal actually has a link for instructions
on how to make them (yeah, right, sure-- in my copious spare time.
LOL!)

Wendy
A Knitting Fool in CT

Old September 25th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Amazing! I can't even imagine how she must have done them ... I'm going to
have to check out that link. Wonderful!

Murielle

t...