Vs: people here the longest

Old July 29th 03, 09:57 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default Vs: people here the longest

Hi Cozit!

Not sure if you remember me anymore...Have been in RCTY a
lot lately..Stitching has been in mind but never gotten into
action....I know I should...have not done a single stitch
for ages. But anyway....I am alive and well. I am not sure
if you know about that Latvian canvas I brought home with me
year ago....or at least it is a bit more now. It is still
untouched! Honestly, I thought it would be just a little
visit into my country from Latvia and then I'd return it
back there..but it has not returned..it is still here.
*sigh* When do I have enough motivation for stitching it?
Best: Pirjo

Cozit/Liz kirjoitti
There are a bunch of us still wandering around who have

been here since
before rctn was created. I *think* Kathy Dyer found the

newsgroup
before I did (I remember an original bulletin board

pre-internet... but
that's besides the point... and) because of job and

college major
changes, and time, I missed out on the "beginning of the

newsgroups" and
only re-found it probably a year or so before the split

occured...
that's at a guess.. it's been a while. *g* Then there's

the idiot me
who was moving right around the time of the split who took

a month or
two to figure it out and find the new group, even though I

knew it was
supposed to be formed... and might have even shown up to

read near its
formation and *then* lost it.... it was a bit hectic

around the
early-mid 90s for me...

I can't remember who all they are off the top of my head

(there are a
fair number who have been around nearly that long as

well)... but
hopefully some will chime up... because the last time the

subject came
up I *know* that there were at least one or two who

started chiming in
before me.

-Liz (who was cozit in most of my posts... but used my

real name as
well at times.. for a brief while I think I was actually

the only Liz
around, cozit came back when another was noticed showing

up for a
while... or maybe that was someone with my same first and

last...sigh...
that was almost 10 years ago!... and there *might* have

been one other
alias, but I'm not sure if she survived the transfer from

bboards to
newsgroup or not)