Back from Eye Doctor---update

Old July 23rd 03, 05:01 PM
Caryn

Default Back from Eye Doctor---update

Well, for the most part the news is very good!

The pressure went from 23, to 14, which is almost low normal! Eye doctor
seemed surprised by that much improvement!

And the inflammation seems to be gone as well.

I have to go back to her in two weeks to see if stopping the drops brings back
the pressure. If it does, then I'm on the drops for the rest of my life,
probably, but better that than going blind!

I'm also going to my Primary Care Doctor to have him follow up on the chronic
inflammation, just because it seems like the smart thing to do. Joints are
achy most of the time, and it's silly to just let it slide. At least see if he
thinks it's worth getting some blood tests. I hate his office staff, but
really like the doctor himself!

Eye doctor did find "abrasions" on both corneas, she's not sure if I open my
eyes slightly in my sleep, and the pillowcase rubs my eyes or what, but gave me
stuff to more or less glue my eyes shut at night while the abrasions heal! LOL

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old July 23rd 03, 09:23 PM
madeupagin

"Caryn" wrote in message
Well, for the most part the news is very good!

SNIPPAGE

Whew. I've been worried and unable to ask, because I had work to do. No
AIM today for me. LOL

Tere

Old July 23rd 03, 10:46 PM
MarDarTK

The pressure went from 23, to 14, which is almost low normal! Eye doctor
seemed surprised by that much improvement!

And the inflammation seems to be gone as well.

Good news! I'm happy for you that things are working out.
Tamar
Completed:Rabbi's prayer and Shabbat Lady, TW's Dragon Ride, Summer Fairy,
Stretch,Tempest, Egypt and England International Bears
WIP: TW's Peacock Majesty and Tea Scene, Waiting
Old July 24th 03, 04:28 AM
animaux

Phew. Drops I would also be able to deal with. I hope they can identify your
chronic pain. I have chronic pain every day of my life, and I have learned to
live with it, but I do need medications to help and chances are if I stopped
some of them I'd experience some sort of withdrawl. Nothing heavy, no codeine
or codone or morphine, but Soma.

Anyway, I'm so happy to hear this.

BTW, I had an email from you saved with your info. I'm mailing out a check
sometime this week for the Angel Kitty...or do I keep calling it the wrong
thing?

I want to stitch her. She reminds me of my Geena Bird who we lost in 2000.

Old July 24th 03, 06:53 AM
Ellice

On 7/23/03 12:01 PM,"Caryn" posted:

Well, for the most part the news is very good!

The pressure went from 23, to 14, which is almost low normal! Eye doctor
seemed surprised by that much improvement!

And the inflammation seems to be gone as well.

Congratulations - I'm so happy to hear that! We were ready to give you rides
to Wilmer at Hopkins if you needed to go to the eye institute.

I have to go back to her in two weeks to see if stopping the drops brings back
the pressure. If it does, then I'm on the drops for the rest of my life,
probably, but better that than going blind!

Absolutely. A good friend of mine, who owns the LNS in Sterling, has to do
the drops - but she's done really well with them for a couple of years now,
so I hope that's some encouragement for you.

Sorry about your achy joints - good luck with that. We keep a lot of heating
pads, cold packs, and homeopathic remedies about. I'm allergic to NSAIDS,
so, it's a problem - and I really, really, do sympathize.

ellice

Old July 24th 03, 01:40 PM
Caryn

BTW, I had an email from you saved with your info. I'm mailing out a check
sometime this week for the Angel Kitty...or do I keep calling it the wrong
thing?

Angel Kitty...Kitty Angel...same creature, we both know which design you mean!
ROFL

Old July 24th 03, 01:42 PM
Caryn

Absolutely. A good friend of mine, who owns the LNS in Sterling, has to do
the drops - but she's done really well with them for a couple of years now,
so I hope that's some encouragement for you.

Well, if you ever want an excuse to go to Sterling to your friend's shop...I
haven't been to it yet, and you could always introduce me!

Old July 28th 03, 08:36 PM
Ellice

On 7/24/03 8:42 AM,"Caryn" posted:

Absolutely. A good friend of mine, who owns the LNS in Sterling, has to do
the drops - but she's done really well with them for a couple of years now,
so I hope that's some encouragement for you.

Well, if you ever want an excuse to go to Sterling to your friend's shop...I
haven't been to it yet, and you could always introduce me!

We will definitely do this. And, she's a fantastic framer - really. Check
your calendar, I'll check mine - and either this week or next - we're going
on an outing - I promise ;^) Wow - it'll be my first DC area RCTN in person
S.E.X.

ellice

Back Again! Kathy N-V Beads 14 January 20th 05 02:23 PM
AD: Finally back melting glass. EBay and JB auctions Susan B. Beads 14 April 14th 04 08:34 PM
OT- back from the southwest :D alia Beads 6 September 9th 03 08:03 PM
And so , back to needlework Jan Lennie Needlework 6 July 26th 03 10:22 AM