AD: New DesertDreamer Beads on Auctions

Old May 19th 04, 06:35 AM
Karen_AZ

Default AD: New DesertDreamer Beads on Auctions

I have a nice grouping up tonight. Rushed it because I had to be off and
away for my daughter's final choir concert of the year. OMG those kids are
GOOD! Seven seniors made all-state choir. I'm so thrilled to have my kids in
a school district where music is still valued and supported.

I have a future announcement. Due to travels this summer, general summer
doldrums and just wanting time to experiment without feeling everything
needs to count for auctions, I'm taking the month of July off. I'll have one
batch early in the month, kind of a clearance sale/bargain listing in honor
of my birthday, and that's it til August. My kids will be gone for the
month, Mike and I will follow a few weeks after they leave, then road-trip
our way home in our new Jeep. Should be fun!

On to the beads!

On Ebay:

A tribal set with two types of jasper: http://snipurl.com/6imo
A "psychedelic turtle" bicone (according to my son):
http://snipurl.com/6imq
A nifty green spiralled tube set: http://snipurl.com/6imr
And a lovely blue "ocean" style tube bead: http://snipurl.com/6ims

On Justbeads: