OT - misplaced poster returns!!! :)

Old September 18th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Carla

Default OT - misplaced poster returns!!! :)

Welcome back, Polly! The house looks great. Yeah, yeah...the kids are
cute, too

Cheers,
Carla

Polly S. wrote:

Hi all!!! Damn I've missed you guys and this place!!!

Old September 19th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera Stratton

Polly, I'm so glad to see you again!!! You were fair sore missed, Lady.

Polly S. wrote:
Hi all!!! Damn I've missed you guys and this place!!!

Almost one year since hurricane rita and I'm finally out of the fema
trailer/caravan and into a wonderful house. I shouldn't be surprised
(again) the way good things can come from bad. The property management
company that I've rented with for several years steered me into a nice
house with a huge fenced back yard in an awesome, quiet and beautiful
neighborhood. I was looking at houses 'downtown' as that's always been
my fav part of town but they ganged up on me and talked me into 'just
looking' (and kept the rent waaay down in my comfort zone)... I'm really
glad they did!

I'll miss living near my mom but I won't miss the snakes, racoons,
possums, armadillos and bobcat... and was happy to leave behind the 10
ft alligator that moved in next door! (not kidding, real gator... in the
marsh behind where we were living!!!) Oh and don't get me started on the
pig that dug up my yard or the giant grasshoppers that ate a lot of my
plants. I love wildlife I just don't want to deal with it 24/7!!!

http://beadfulheart.com/gallery/new-house

Because of a messy and sad situation with my daughter I now have custody
of both my grandsons. Zach came to live with Austin and I a couple of
months ago and he is a red headed angel with a quick temper and quicker
laugh! I swear his greatest joy is making people laugh and he works hard
at it. Austin is having some problems with acting out/up but now that
things are settling down, and with lots of love and understanding, I
know he will get through it all. He is at an age where he knows when
things are unsettled but without help he doesn't really understand it
all. If I live the rest of my life doing no more than giving these boys
losts of love and a happy, safe life then I know there is nothing better
I could do.

http://beadfulheart.com/gallery/new-pics-boys
http://beadfulheart.com/gallery/Zach-in-the-box

But I am so ready to get back to making something shiny and pretty!!!
During my 'time-out' in the country I worked on a few things but mostly
planned and accumulated beads and findings so I now have more than a
dozen projects in various stages of creation, mostly on paper and in my
head though!!!

Well, I'm off to read through tons of posts and jump back in with both
feet!!! I finally got DSL back!!! woohoo! So being online is now
something pleasant instead of the struggle it was on dialup at 24K...

I missed you guys... a *lot*.

I think i misplaced some wool Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 2 March 13th 06 06:16 PM
AD: New Vessel Poster Available - Tink Tinkster Beads 14 January 9th 05 06:21 AM
Teacher Donna Poster Questions Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 August 17th 04 08:13 PM
Free Beading Poster Tinkster Beads 11 April 22nd 04 11:33 PM
Summoning Misplaced Fabric? dogmom Quilting 23 August 12th 03 08:42 PM