My unseen posts

Old December 18th 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default My unseen posts

Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Dec 18, 10:36 pm, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:
Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam

I see you now Mirjam!!!!!

So do I!

Higs,
Katherine
Old December 19th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 4:36 am, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:
Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam

I see you now Mirjam!!!!!
Hugs
Dennis

I noted that onm the Agent place and answered you from there , now i
answer you again from the google , i wonder which of the two you can
see Dennis. ???????????
mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

wrote:
Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam

I see you now Mirjam!!!!!

So do I!

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you Katherine , iut is such a strange feling to be
invisible !!!! thus i now answer you as weel from the Google ,,,, Now
why can`t be invisible when want to be ?????
mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 7:04 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
Katherine spun a FINE 'yarn':

So do I!

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine. . .

Me, THREE!
Noreen

--http://www.lulu.com/yarnwrighthttp://yarnwright.etsy.comhttp://yarnwright.comhttp://noreensknitche.comhttp://noreensknitche.weblogs.ushttp://optional-knitting.comhttp://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 071218-0, 12/18/2007
Tested: 12/18/2007 11:05:23 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

Thank you Noreen
mirjam
Old December 19th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 8:07 am, Spike Driver wrote:
I do see this one Mirjam
Dennis

wrote:
Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam
I see you now Mirjam!!!!!
Hugs
Dennis

I noted that onm the Agent place and answered you from there , now i
answer you again from the google , i wonder which of the two you can
see Dennis. ???????????
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Denis it seems like the Google ones are coming through ,,,
offfffff
Old December 20th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

wrote:
Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam

I see you now Mirjam!!!!!

So do I!

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you Katherine , iut is such a strange feling to be
invisible !!!! thus i now answer you as weel from the Google ,,,, Now
why can`t be invisible when want to be ?????
mirjam-

Oh, wouldn't that be fun???

Higs,
Katherine
Old December 20th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

wrote:
Dear people i now switched to my other `gate` to RCTY , the google
group ,, i will have to ask my son if he knows why my posts are
invisible to all of you ,, i SAW Tamar telling you about emailing
me ,, so maybe the mysterious disappearance is solves ,,, mysteries of
the internet ,,,,,,,,,
mirjam

I see you now Mirjam!!!!!

So do I!

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you Katherine , iut is such a strange feling to be
invisible !!!! thus i now answer you as weel from the Google ,,,, Now
why can`t be invisible when want to be ?????
mirjam-

Oh, wouldn't that be fun???

Higs,
Katherine- Hide quoted text -

Katherine
I have some ideas in mind ,, lottery numbers , people i am not so fond
of etc,,,,
in such cases it might be useful ,,,,, hahahhahh
mirjam

OT - what I've done about these MI5 posts Musicmaker Quilting 9 December 17th 07 06:32 PM
No Posts? Kim Polymer Clay 1 February 7th 06 03:11 PM
No Posts!? Dreamweaver Quilting 16 August 21st 05 05:22 PM
where are all the posts? Ron & Sandy Swain Needlework 2 August 26th 03 10:52 PM
# of posts Ron & Sandy Swain Needlework 2 August 19th 03 02:32 AM