AD: Quick eBay auction announcement

Old July 10th 03, 11:22 PM
Deirdre S.

Default AD: Quick eBay auction announcement

Oh, my. What tasty colors. The winner will be a lucky stiff.

Deirdre

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:35:39 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. Here it is:

Faery Picnic

Okay, no lectures/flames/smacks now! It's just one auction, and even if it
goes well, I may not have the inclination to do it again.

Old July 11th 03, 03:10 AM
BeckiBead

BIG SIGH!!! I want to bid, just to see my name on them for a minute.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Old July 11th 03, 07:21 AM
Shirley Shone

Kandice, they are so beautiful. They are colours that really call to me.
I use that combination a lot. Just rummaging through my travel wallet.
Only got 34 dollars. I Cyprus pound. 500 Belgium franks, 20 Deutsche
Marks Last two no good now. A few Euro's. A used ticket to The Statue
if Liberty June 26th 1999. Oh well! sigh.
Shirley

In article L_kPa.25130$GL4.6285@rwcrnsc53, Kandice Seeber
writes

--
Shirley Shone

Old July 11th 03, 08:08 AM
Kandice Seeber

You could travel the world! Well, not really.
(((((((((((Shirley))))))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 11th 03, 05:39 PM
Carol in SLC

Here it is:

Faery Picnic

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Carol in SLC
See my new stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/mavisheart.jpg
Old July 16th 03, 03:53 AM
Kandice Seeber

It ended very well - I am happy with the price! Thanks Mary.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
wrote:

I'm giving this .99 listing thing a try. With a huge set of 36 pink and
green lampwork beads. I've gone out of my mind. Here it is:

Faery Picnic

I bid on this. It wasn't 0.99 when I bid and it sure wasn't 0.99 when
I got outbid. I did my best for you, running up the price, though.

Mary

"A MiG at your six is better than no MiG at all."
Anonymous US fighter pilot

Old July 16th 03, 10:25 PM
CrystalLuv

Wow Kandice, I checked out your auctions. The Faery Picnic and the
blue set really knocked my socks off. I have wanted to try to do
lampwork for a while now. Unfortunately I have to find a place
outside my home because of all the pilot lights in here. My hubby
said the garage... Yeah, the winter might get a little rough I told
him Not to mention the heat in the summer.

Your lampwork is stunning. D.Jean

AC Jewels Website:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=acjewels

Faery Picnic