mini masks

Old October 29th 03, 05:06 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default mini masks

hi all! In the course of udating my pages, I thought I'd point out the masks
and mini mask pendants from Internet swaps--very timely for the Halloween
lovers out there. For your veiwing pleasure, start at:
http://www.polyclay.com/masks.htm

the links for the minimasks are on that page too.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old October 29th 03, 08:55 PM
Christina Peterson

These are wonderful. I love the tribal looking masks especially. I'd love
to see what you'd do with Aleute masks.

Tina

Old October 29th 03, 10:16 PM
Beadbimbo

Beautiful!!!!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 30th 03, 12:25 AM
Sjpolyclay

These are wonderful. I love the tribal looking masks especially. I'd love
to see what you'd do with Aleute masks.

I do love the tribal masks...Aleutian Islands have FABULOUS masks. I do a mask
swap every year, and have ammassed quite a collection--I think I have almost
200 now---but I want more....

Old October 30th 03, 12:26 AM
Sjpolyclay

Thanks Jerri!
I host a mask swap every year, and was in several before that---swaps are such
a great way to build a collection!

Old October 30th 03, 03:02 PM
Sjpolyclay

I loved almost all of these! What do you do with them? Do you wear
or display them, Sarah?

I have two or three copies of my own masks that I do wear, especially the Noh
maiden. The others I have mounted into 4 framed pieces, glued onto a backing of
billiard table felt---brilliant turquoise, dark rust and forest green. Bryan
used to install tables--they would throw away the extra felt, and we rescued
many scraps. These masks make GREAT pieces when clustered together.

Old October 30th 03, 03:17 PM
Sjpolyclay

I would just love to see your home!

I'm pretty cluttered in spots...all those BEADS laying about, then the fabric
scraps, and the paper pieces, and all the clay stuff, then there's the other
people here and all THEIR stuff. But we like it, even if its a little messy for
some. Truly its all pretty organized--but there's lots of it!