Wealth Affirmations

Old July 26th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Wealth Affirmations

Having the ability to attract wealth into our life through prosperity
affirmations can be the motivational force you need to make changes to
your current financial situation. Prosperity affirmations have long
been known to help people achieve goals using the power of suggestion
to influence the subconscious mind in a way that will give the user
more control over their lives.
Just imagine the possibilities, having the ability to welcome planned
changes into your life via a planned campaign of positive affirmation.
An affirmation is stated as being:* A statement asserting the
existence or the truth of something.* The act of affirming or
asserting or stating something.* A solemn declaration that serves the
same purpose as an oath.
As you can see the affirmation is a powerful assertion process that
can, given the correct path, make a persons mind believe that a
statement is true. For instance if you wish to believe you have the
capability to perform business dealings and seek out prosperous
sources of wealth then you can use positive wealth affirmations....

Affirmations goal setting motivation & personal growth :
http://groups.google.com/group/affirmationsap
Old July 26th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Melanie Rimmer

wrote:
Having the ability to attract wealth into our life through prosperity
affirmations can be the motivational force you need to make changes to
your current financial situation. Prosperity affirmations have long
been known to help people achieve goals using the power of suggestion
to influence the subconscious mind in a way that will give the user
more control over their lives.

Wow! You mean I don't actually have to work hard for my money? I don't
have to have any sort of talent or ability that is useful to other
people? I don't even need to have good luck such as a lottery win or a
bequest from a wealthy relative? I just need "prosperity affirmations"
and I can get rich whilst sitting on my butt?

Hang on, did your own use of "prosperity affirmations" lead you to spam
a newsgroup about quilting? Is that how you're making your money? Are
you - just maybe - a bottom-feeding spamming lowlife selling a bunkum
idea that, even if it did work (which it doesn't) would be a terrible
thing causing idle pondscum like yourself to get rich whilst honest
hard-working people like the lovely readers of rctq to struggle by on
modest incomes or less?

I have three words for you, Mr "Prosperity Affirmation":

Get

Job
Old July 27th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Yay, Mel! You go get 'em! I love it when someone tells off the spammers.
You all do it so nicely, too!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green