Celtic Wedding Samplers

Old January 30th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Celtic Wedding Samplers

Does anyone know of a company or website that has celtic wedding samplers?
Any help will be appreciated.

Old January 30th 06, 09:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

I've seen a few just recently. Let's see if I can find them again!

http://www.celticstitchery.com/Home.htm

http://www.gryphonsmoon.com/SEW-022.item

Well, of course I can't find the one I was thinking of. I've ordered from
Celtic Stitchery before; no experience with Gryphon's Moon.

Good luck in your quest.

Helen
news

Old January 30th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

I am stitching one right now for my son and his bride. It can be seen at
the Great Bear Designs. It is called, appropriately, The Wedding Gift.
Although it doesn't show it in the picture on the first website, it is
charted so that you can stitch the couple's names and date on the bottom
of it.( It shows this on the GreatBear website). I have now got to that
point. The design itself is completed, and just the personalization left
to do.

There are a whole bunch of other designs here that might be useful. I
haven't checked them all out, because I saw the kit for the Wedding
Gift, loved it and bought it.

http://www.goldingcraft.com/greatbear.htm

http://www.greatbearcanada.com/

Also here. http://www.celticstitchery.com/

Gillian

Old January 30th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Diane
--
Dinky Dyes do a lovely Celtic Wedding Sampler

Also Dragon Fire Designs Celtic Wedding

Textured Treasures - Celtic Wedding Cross

HTH