PING Nightmist

Old January 12th 18, 12:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
on linwood

Default PING Nightmist

Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies) is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If you want to be in it I'll let her know.

Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)
Old January 12th 18, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"on linwood" wrote in message

Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies)
is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If you
want to be in it I'll let her know.

Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)

I don't make as many bed size quilts but make smaller lap quilts, and I am
not on face book. I would like to get back in with the "old" group of 10
years ago. I had signed on back around 1995.
Barbara, had signed in back in SC and in Florida now

Old January 13th 18, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
on linwood

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 9:50:20 AM UTC-5, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
"on linwood" wrote in message

Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies)
is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If you
want to be in it I'll let her know.

Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)

I don't make as many bed size quilts but make smaller lap quilts, and I am
not on face book. I would like to get back in with the "old" group of 10
years ago. I had signed on back around 1995.
Barbara, had signed in back in SC and in Florida now

You can find a lot of the "old" group just look for RCTQ on Facebook.
Old January 13th 18, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"on linwood" wrote in message

Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies)
is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If
you
want to be in it I'll let her know.

Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)

I don't make as many bed size quilts but make smaller lap quilts, and I am
not on face book. I would like to get back in with the "old" group of
10
years ago. I had signed on back around 1995.
Barbara, had signed in back in SC and in Florida now

You can find a lot of the "old" group just look for RCTQ on Facebook.

BUT I am not not on facebook. Barbara

Old January 16th 18, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Unfortunately the new FB group is nothing like our old RCTQ group Barbara.
If you have Karens email you can send her your details.

Dee in Oz

Old January 20th 18, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Janner" wrote in message ...

Come over to the dark side, lol.
It isn't difficult to set up a facebook account, if that is what is
putting you off.

I know it isn't the same as it used to be, but most of the old gang are
still there.

Janner

Thanks Janner, but it is still too much for me at this time with all the
meds that I take.
Thanks just the same.

Old January 28th 18, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Night Mist

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:39:59 PM UTC-5, on linwood wrote:
Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies) is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If you want to be in it I'll let her know.

Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)

By all means let her know. My email is still the same.

NightMist