Lost Chart & Raise the Roof

Old April 13th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Lost Chart & Raise the Roof

I'm just sending a note to say these folks at Raise the Roof designs were
really nice about helping me get my lost "Scooba Dooba" information
replaced.

Not that they're in the business of sending out replacement charts for
freebies - but I sent them a note about losing the chart, where I bought it,
having gotten all the stuff to do the piece, and they sent me a nice e-mail
back with help on getting what I'd lost.

Very refreshing. Of course, we agreed that once this is done - I'll likely
find the original chart. And, it did inspire me to get the "Off the Deep
End" for myself. For after I do the "Dry Turkey" for our friends who host
the Red-Green Martini Party every year.

That's all.

ellice

Old April 13th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia Beaulieu

"ellice" wrote in message
I'm just sending a note to say these folks at Raise the Roof designs were
really nice about helping me get my lost "Scooba Dooba" information
replaced.

Not that they're in the business of sending out replacement charts for
freebies - but I sent them a note about losing the chart, where I bought
it,
having gotten all the stuff to do the piece, and they sent me a nice
e-mail
back with help on getting what I'd lost.
ellice

Have you see the Raise the Roof Designs freebie, 'Cream of Ort Soup'? Done
in the Campbell's soup colors it meant to cover a soup can to be used as an
ort holder.

Mavia

Old April 13th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 4/13/07 12:43 PM, "Mavia Beaulieu" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
I'm just sending a note to say these folks at Raise the Roof designs were
really nice about helping me get my lost "Scooba Dooba" information
replaced.

Not that they're in the business of sending out replacement charts for
freebies - but I sent them a note about losing the chart, where I bought
it,
having gotten all the stuff to do the piece, and they sent me a nice
e-mail
back with help on getting what I'd lost.
ellice

Have you see the Raise the Roof Designs freebie, 'Cream of Ort Soup'? Done
in the Campbell's soup colors it meant to cover a soup can to be used as an
ort holder.

Mavia

I didn't look at it - but will. I'm so full of projects that are kitted to
start, that I'm resisting what I can. That said, I have been open to adding
little things - as most of the stuff in the queue are largish, not simple
pieces.

Ellice

Old April 13th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/13/07 12:43 PM, in article drOTh.24993$hO2.15270@edtnps82, "Mavia
Beaulieu" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
I'm just sending a note to say these folks at Raise the Roof designs were
really nice about helping me get my lost "Scooba Dooba" information
replaced.

Not that they're in the business of sending out replacement charts for
freebies - but I sent them a note about losing the chart, where I bought
it,
having gotten all the stuff to do the piece, and they sent me a nice
e-mail
back with help on getting what I'd lost.
ellice

Have you see the Raise the Roof Designs freebie, 'Cream of Ort Soup'? Done
in the Campbell's soup colors it meant to cover a soup can to be used as an
ort holder.

Mavia

Where did you find it! I can find images, but not the chart!

Cheryl

Old April 13th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

Where did you find it! I can find images, but not the chart!

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

What she said!

Old April 13th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/13/07 2:31 PM, in article
, "lewmew"
wrote:

Where did you find it! I can find images, but not the chart!

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

What she said!

And man I wish I had an LNS again, I really like some of the charts.

Cheryl

Old April 13th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia Beaulieu

Beaulieu" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
[...]

The note at the bottom of the design says: 'Permission is granted to
photocopy or enlarge this design. It may also be used in newsletters, web
pages, ransom notes, outhouses or kitted with supplies, but never sold.' So
from that I take it's OK to distribute it.

I can send it to you in a file. Just email me privately.

Mavia

Old April 13th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Beaulieu" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
[...]

Does this email work?

Old April 13th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia Beaulieu

Beaulieu" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in message
[...]

I should add that it is a 1,850kb file for anyone requesting it.

Mavia

Old April 14th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 4/13/07 3:20 PM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 4/13/07 2:31 PM, in article
, "lewmew"
wrote:

Where did you find it! I can find images, but not the chart!

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

What she said!

And man I wish I had an LNS again, I really like some of the charts.

Cheryl

Come visit - we'll take you to a bunch ;^)

ellice