LQS Closing

Old June 18th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LQS Closing

If you are going to be in Southern CA, or are from Southern CA, I am
sharing this e-mail I received from my guild.

Debbi in SO CA

Old June 21st 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks you for posting this. I will be in Southern California from
July 4 through 10 and my husband knows The Fabric Patch is always on
the "must stop" list along with Material Girls. Dave's aunt lives near
The Fabric Patch so I have visited it many times over the past 25
years. I am sorry to hear that it is closing. Hope there are other
stores in the area where quilters can continue to "get their fix".

Once our exact schedule is known I was planning to post that I would
be at those two shops at specific times and hoped that someone could
meet me there. I still plan to post the times. Please contact me
privately if anyone is near either of those shops.

Susan Price