a thank you from GeeGee

Old October 25th 03, 10:33 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default a thank you from GeeGee

A PS to this... we DO know it came from within the USA.... the stamps are
the 37 cent 'Love' stamps.... but there is no return address, and the
cancellation of too blurry for Mom to make out....
But, whoever you are, you already HAD my Mom's name and address, so I'm
racking my brain. The Eastern European egg is gorgeous, Mom said, and
again, thank you from both of us.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Previously, "Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in
message t...
Someone here on RCTY took it upon themselves to send something to
my Mom, GeeGee, and only signed it:
A secret pal
via RCTY (Newsgroup)
It wasn't the parcel *I* was expecting her to receive (good thing
she doesn't know about THAT), but it was a very nice "Thinking of
You" card with a little wooden egg, decorated like the Ukranian
eggs of old.
So, whoever you ARE, Thank you VERY much, both from GeeGee AND
from ME.
Hugs,
Noreen
PS... she said the postmark was totally obscurred, so she
couldn't even tell where it was sent from.

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

---

Old October 26th 03, 10:34 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Does anyone know WHAT has happened to the parcel she SHOULD be receiving?
I made the four corner squares for this, and sent the coordinator $10 to
help defray postage costs, and the coordinator does not reply to my emails.
Hugs,
Noreen

---

Old October 26th 03, 04:36 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Noreen,

Can't help you there, but am wondering about the other projects too.

Hugs,

Nora