House pattern found

Old September 21st 04, 02:51 AM
Polly Esther

Default House pattern found

Some weeks ago I was bragging about my "Who's Home?" quilt. It's a very
simple house pattern with all kinds of fun things looking out the windows
where I included Mt. Rushmore and a baby proudly pointing out his belly
button. Finally, the pattern surfaced here. It is by Freddy Moran and she
calls hers "House for Sale". It appears in Quiltmaker #85 May/June '02. I
don't know if it's possible to find the pattern in her book, "Freddy's
House: Brilliant Color in Quilts" or on the website www.quiltmaker.com or
maybe the magazine is still at the local libraries.
I apologize for not remembering who wanted the pattern very badly. I
have no interest in dealing with copyright laws and will simply mail my copy
to you if other efforts fail. You will of course, have to sent me your
firstborn by way of deposit. This is assuming that he is housebroken and can
not drive. Polly

Old September 21st 04, 09:07 PM
Shona in NZ

Dearest Polly,
It was me who asked about the pattern. Thanks for remembering to post the
info. Since I have no firstborn (or second or third for that matter g) I
will see how I go in getting that issue of Quiltmaker. I've never seen it
here in NZ and I know for sure my library doesn't (but then, that is not
surprising!) but you never know what will turn up on Trademe (NZ's version
of EBay)!

Shona off to see if the book is listed at the Library in NZ

nk.net...

Old September 21st 04, 10:30 PM

Polly,

Ask her to send you one or two FQ's of the yummy fabrics from Nutex
(http://www.nutex.co.nz/) instead of a child. They are to die for, and much
less trouble. :-D

Just a thought.

--
Anne in CA (stirring up trouble)
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Shona in NZ wrote:

[...]

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old September 22nd 04, 01:27 PM
Polly Esther

Shona, please email me so I can click reply and send you a picture of my
quilt. Apparently, I'm not bright enough to get a message through to you
another way. Polly

Old September 22nd 04, 09:31 PM
Shona in NZ

Oops, sorry Polly. My email is munged to the point of being nothing like
the real one :-O

you can get me on shonala at clear dot net dot nz

Shona who really hates getting spam-mail in NZ

ink.net...