Pink Ribbon brooch patterns please

Old May 19th 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
annie, england

Default Pink Ribbon brooch patterns please

Hi Folks, I havent posted on here for a while but am sure one of you
many talented women can help me!!

Last Saturday I took part in a Sponsored Walk for the Breast cancer
charity Walk The Walk. We walked 26.2 miles during the night thro the
streets of London (UK) dressed in decorated bras! In the big tent
beforehand, one of the girls I know thro the charity on-line forum
gave us all beautiful pink chocolate ribbon lollies. We are doing
another walk in 3 weeks this time in Edinburgh, Scotland -and I would
love to make some fabric pink ribbon brooches for the girls who have
supported me so much in the last year when it was unsure if Id be well
enough to take part in one walk let alone two!!!!

So can anyone help me? I have found only one pattern on the internet
but its a bit fiddly- more seams than fabric. I want to make
approaching 30 of these so I need to find a pattern pretty quick!

Even if you dont have a pattern it would be lovely to hear from anyone
who remembers me!

Thank you all in advance

Annie, England
I may have MS but MS will NOT have me!
Old May 19th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Hi Annie. It's good to hear from you again! So happy you were part of the
Ribbon Walk and wish you lots of luck in making the ribbons for the next
walk. Sorry that I don't have instructions, but I wish you lots of luck in
this project!
Barbara in SC

Old May 19th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

Hi Annie!

Good to see you again. One option is found he

http://www.caroldoak.com/free-quilt-patterns.php

toward the bottom of the page. It is sized at 6 inch square but you
could make it any size you want with a little computer magic.

I admire your attitude.

Mary

Old May 19th 11, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

I remember you! Great to see you back.
Well done with the Walks!
Roberta in D