scrappy quilt

Old March 13th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Default scrappy quilt

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571tCRZGC
Finished this top tonight. I can see using this pattern more......with
patriotic prints, novelties, I Spy, etc. Directions are given for 4, 5, or
6 inch squares. I made this one with 6 inch. Guess tomorrow I better start
quilting some tops since this is the third top I've finished in two weeks.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old March 13th 09, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Oh, isn't that pretty - and I don't even 'do' scrappy as a rule.
Building the continuity in like that, with the background and sashing,
is a wonderful idea. Lovely.
..
In message , maryd
writes
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571tCRZGC
Finished this top tonight. I can see using this pattern more......with
patriotic prints, novelties, I Spy, etc. Directions are given for 4,
5, or 6 inch squares. I made this one with 6 inch. Guess tomorrow I
better start quilting some tops since this is the third top I've
finished in two weeks.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 13th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

What a great way to use up a charm pack! I like how they float on the
background -wonder what it would look like with a dark inner border,
would that make the float disappear?
It would be good for my growing collection of mini blocks too.
Roberta in D

Old March 13th 09, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Thank you. I don't do scrappy either but this pattern called to me.

--
"Patti" wrote in message
Oh, isn't that pretty - and I don't even 'do' scrappy as a rule. Building
the continuity in like that, with the background and sashing, is a
wonderful idea. Lovely.
.
In message , maryd
writes

Old March 13th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

I thought that about charm packs too. Here is her website where you can
order the pattern.
http://www.quiltingwithroxanne.com/

Old March 13th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Thanks! I like your border better.
Roberta in D

Old March 13th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"maryd" wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53386571tCRZGC
Finished this top tonight. I can see using this pattern more......with
patriotic prints, novelties, I Spy, etc. Directions are given for 4, 5, or
6 inch squares. I made this one with 6 inch. Guess tomorrow I better start
quilting some tops since this is the third top I've finished in two weeks.

Wow! You're really on a roll, Mary! G I like this one very much, too
-- those soft neutrals are lovely.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Old March 13th 09, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Thanks, Sandy. The setting triangles and outer border are actually a tone
on tone rose print that was given to me several years ago.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old March 13th 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

I looks great Mary. BTW- I just love your Christmas Table Topper. Is that
a Carol Doak pattern?

--
Charlotte

ers2...