Be Prepared.

Old January 11th 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Default Be Prepared.

Someone sent this to dh. I thought this group might appreciate it!!

Olwyn Mary.

ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR AN EMERGENCY WHEN TRAVELING!

Yesterday I had a flat tire on the interstate. So I ease my car over to
the shoulder of the road, carefully get out of the car and open the
trunk. I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the
rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so lifelike you
wouldn't believe! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies
and private parts to the approaching drivers.

But to my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men.
And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their
horns and waving like crazy.

It wasn't long before a state trooper pulls up behind me. He gets out of
his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he was not a happy
camper!

''What's going on here?'

'My car has a flat tire,' I said calmly.

'Well, what the hell are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the
road?'

I couldn't believe that he didn't know.

So I told him,
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
'Helloooooo, those are my emergency flashers.
Old January 12th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/11/09 6:50 PM, in article , "Olwyn
Mary" wrote:

[...]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Helloooooo, those are my emergency flashers.

Oh dear