Fire Garden Glass

Old June 28th 04, 07:19 AM
Mothwoman

Default Fire Garden Glass

Since there was some discussion about Fire Garden, I thought I should mention
that I just got an email from my friends Jennifer and Timothy. They don't have
a website yet, but they just started selling on ebay.

I can't remember how to make the link that will fit here, but their seller ID
is firegardenglass.
Joan Eckard

http://mothwoman.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Mothwoman-Beads-and-Jewelry

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=Mothwoman
Old June 28th 04, 02:49 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oooh, really lovely stuff. My only concern would be that they take better
pics and use a different photo host. The pics don't do these beads justice,
I am sure. I love the stripes!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 28th 04, 03:24 PM
Dr. Sooz

I just got an email from my friends Jennifer and Timothy. They don't have
a website yet, but they just started selling on ebay.

I can't remember how to make the link that will fit here, but their seller ID
is firegardenglass.

They're not going to sell much with those photos. And -- their auction titles
are all exactly the same! THAT'S not going to work......
~~
Sooz
Old June 28th 04, 03:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

Starting bids of $100?!?!?!? Have they looked at other lampwork auctions to
even get an *idea* of how things work on eBay????

their seller ID
is firegardenglass.

http://snipurl.com/7doz
~~
Sooz
Old June 28th 04, 03:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

I can't remember how to make the link that will fit here

Snurl | SnipURL - Snippetty snip snip with your long URLs!
http://snurl.com/
~~
Sooz
Old June 28th 04, 03:33 PM
Kandice Seeber

Quite a few artists start their bidding that high, but they *absolutely have
to* have excellent photography for it to work. People who are going to
spend that much money on beads really want and need to be able to see these
beauties.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 28th 04, 03:46 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Hey Joan,

Your friends have nice beads but they need to improve the following:

Better Photos and more of them
Use of an auction template that can accommodate extra photos
Descriptive titles - I won't look at a bunch of auctions with all the same
title
Realistic starting bids - $100 opening bid for a seller with zero feedback,
bad photos, etc. isn't do-able.

Barbara

Old June 28th 04, 04:22 PM
Margie

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:54:56 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

Well, it must have sold cause I can't find anything starting at 100 on those
pages!

Here's one, Charlie.

http://snipurl.com/7drd

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old June 28th 04, 05:24 PM
Dr. Sooz

Well, it must have sold cause I can't find anything starting at 100 on those
pages!

http://snipurl.com/7drd

Starting at $160 (20 beads): http://snipurl.com/7du4
~~