Ok all you silent types

Old May 12th 10, 01:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Ok all you silent types

One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

Old May 12th 10, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On May 12, 8:15�am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

Fractal 53 Bookmark from Cross Stitch Collectibles

Nancy
Old May 12th 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

I have put "L" from Nora Corbett on back burner, while I stitch RK
Portfo;io's "Flamingo Sunrise"..an adaption of Ikki Matsumoto's picture.

I am taking the"virgin" SAL canvas work project down to Lucille's house
next week...where she will get me started, I hope. I am only a year
behind the rest of you.

Gillian
Old May 12th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
The Lady Gardener[_3_]

Mine is a Deruta Biscornu Designs By Italian designer Guilia Manfredini.
Just started it, and need to rip out one side - one stitch out, in one
direction. Enough to make me weep.

In the corner, looking at me I have 2 x etui and smalls both by Betsy Morgan
awaiting construction.

Joanne in sunny Western Australia

Old May 12th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

On 5/12/2010 8:15 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

Lizzie Kate's ABC's of Aging Artfully - almost done with it...then I
might pick up one of my UFO's that are almost finished (I always seem to
get bored with them near the end!)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old May 12th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

A lobster from one of the BritStitch magazines. Red on white. I'll make
it into a cushion for to surprise a friend in LobsterLand. It'll be a
lovely accent piece for her "9-month" room.

Yesterday I spent the better part of the day at a zoning board of
appeals hearing. I didn't have to testify - just a warm body to support
the neighborhood ass'n. - but crocheted not one, but TWO scarves during
that time! So it wasn't a total waste of time.

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old May 12th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

A floral bookmark to be a gift for Pat, another in waiting with a kitten for
Nora, then a third for Sylvia but not sure what.

Lucille

Old May 12th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

On May 12, 9:15*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

Mystic Stitch's Dewberry (a biggie) and one of Valerie Pfieffer's
darling birds. Wish I had four hands. :-)

Sharon (N.B.)
Old May 13th 10, 06:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

1 work that depicts sentences from old familie letters ,
1 work to do with Enviroment + more works in various phases.
mirjam
Old May 13th 10, 10:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sara

On Wed, 12 May 2010 08:15:09 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs