What to do next?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22nd 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default What to do next?

On Apr 21, 6:00*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

Joan, the way you are working so hard for the baby.....are you sure it's
not twins or triplets............or Heaven help all Octuplets?

LOL! Yup...I've seen the photos! About a month ago, DS & DIL brought
a "4-D" picture of the baby. *Really* cool!

Kidding aside this new little person will be wrapped in love, thanks to
Granny, Nana or whatever you choose. It is a very lucky child to be born
into such a loving family environment.

She not only will be getting blankets from me, she's also going to get
one from her GGma! The baby shower this weekend should be lots of
fun.

BTW how wide are the blocks? I mean what sort of stitch count are you
looking for. I have a lot of old kiddy charts, and might be able to help.

They're 24 wide and 22 high, so something in the 20x18 range or
smaller. I'm looking for something *relatively* realistic and not so
much "baby-ish". Something along these lines:
http://crossstitch.about.com/od/patt...ly---Color.htm
or
http://hobbyloco.com/XSpatterns1.html I'm doing the fish, panda,
duckling, and nesting bird (with some minor changes) from this site.

Any help in finding a decent cat pattern would be *very* much
appreciated!

Joan