Any crochet patterns to share ?

Old December 15th 05, 11:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Any crochet patterns to share ?

If you are a crochet-lover like we are, visit
www.crochetmania.com
and share your patterns, tips or ideas with
other crochetmaniacs .

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

Old December 18th 05, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Sophia Stavropoulou" wrote in message
If you are a crochet-lover like we are, visit
www.crochetmania.com
and share your patterns, tips or ideas with
other crochetmaniacs .

not that it matters to me you posted here but how would clay users crochet?

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

ps:

Not to blow you off, but I will be completely too sleepy to "hook up" with
you ,
WHICH REALLY SUCKS. Unexpectedly long weekend, due to redneck excuses for
a workforce.

which is the same excuse that last year kept me away from the MLK Marching
Band Competition
, which also relly SUCKED.

go Eagles, for you.

mk5000

"I finally made up my mind that I would neither disclaim the black race nor
claim the white race; but that I would change my name, raise a mustache, and
let the world take me for what it would; that it was not necessary for me to
go about with a label of inferiority pasted across my forehead. "--James
Weldon Johnson's , The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man

Old December 18th 05, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"marika" wrote in message

"Sophia Stavropoulou" wrote in message
If you are a crochet-lover like we are, visit
www.crochetmania.com
and share your patterns, tips or ideas with
other crochetmaniacs .

not that it matters to me you posted here but how would clay users
crochet?

Use a garlic press on blob of Fimo, remove strands and crochet them. Bake.
Yes? No?
Oh well.........

--
Jackdaw collector of junk, trivia and bright twinkly things.
Foiled on http://www.jackdaw-crafts.co.uk

Old December 18th 05, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Jackdaw" wrote in message

"marika" wrote in message

"Sophia Stavropoulou" wrote in message
If you are a crochet-lover like we are, visit
www.crochetmania.com
and share your patterns, tips or ideas with
other crochetmaniacs .

not that it matters to me you posted here but how would clay users
crochet?

Use a garlic press on blob of Fimo, remove strands and crochet them. Bake.
Yes? No?
Oh well.........

the spam was an embarrassment. down to the phony "license to spam
registration #"
it had all the characteristis of spam that made me ill laughing. the spam
was dreadful as well. had nothing to do with
anything. annoy me.

mk5000

"I'll pretend I got a razor
Helicopters and cameras all shottin' for the station
They say that a wild man defending his lady
But for some odd reason they keep calling you a painting"--citizen cope,
lyrics

Old December 18th 05, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

marika wrote:
"Jackdaw" wrote in message

"marika" wrote in message

"Sophia Stavropoulou" wrote in message
If you are a crochet-lover like we are, visit
www.crochetmania.com
and share your patterns, tips or ideas with
other crochetmaniacs .

not that it matters to me you posted here but how would clay users
crochet?

Use a garlic press on blob of Fimo, remove strands and crochet them. Bake.
Yes? No?
Oh well.........

the spam was an embarrassment. down to the phony "license to spam
registration #"
it had all the characteristis of spam that made me ill laughing. the spam
was dreadful as well. had nothing to do with
anything. annoy me.

Did you cook it? Well the British never cooked it unless it was over
soem campfire..

That could explain a lot.

Trunk Monkeys with Vegemite

Old December 18th 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"Lester Mosley" wrote in message
oups.com...

Did you cook it?

It's been said that "a man with spam owns the world". Well, I don't know
about that, but I do know that I hold in my hands a can of spam and that I
probably owe the world - if not in money, at least in inspiration,
opportunity and a never-ending source of subjects to write about.

my mother just showed me a photo of myself, not too long ago, I absolutely
did not recognize myself.

wild, I am really seeing less and less

mk5000

"And your Mammy and your Daddy well they call you Mary
But they shoulda called you Deathwatch
Shoulda called you Deathwatch
Cause you nearly were the death of me"--blood or whiskey

Old December 18th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

I've seen Marie Segals knitted/crocheted pieces made with extruded polymer
clay "yarn"---truly awesome!!! I think it may be on the clayfactory site
somewhere-- www.theclayfactoryinc.htm
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery