this is bizarre!!! yes it is on topic

Old December 17th 05, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default this is bizarre!!! yes it is on topic

http://www.wilmakarels.nl/sitemap.html

could some of you who are now in saturday and others in sunday load some of the pages on this site and tell us what you get?
i think this is bizarre to say the least.
a revenue loss sadly as well.
cheers
jeanne
where its sunday, 11am, as i type this
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
Old December 17th 05, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Jeanne, it's gorgeous work, but I'm not sure what you're getting at. I
don't speak Dutch. Beautiful is beautiful in any language though.

I just see a bunch of quilts and it's 4:30 in the afternoon in Kansas.

Cindy

Old December 17th 05, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

heres the page that it takes you to no matter what page you load as its my
sunday here.
http://www.wilmakarels.nl/zondag.html

you try the site after midnight and see what you get.
its bizarre and a money loser.
money they could give to their church.
oh well.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"

"teleflora" wrote...

Old December 17th 05, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well it is Sunday 9.27am here. ( and raining and miserable like winter
even if it is really summer)

I get the home page, click on any thing else and that page opens but
reverts back to the home page instantly.

Dee in Oz

Old December 17th 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

If I try the first link you gave, I get a bunch of words that look like
what the Swedish Chef of the Muppets would say and links to what is
probably a quilting store with patterns and classes and such. If I try
the second link, it's clouds and closed on Sunday. I'm at 2:34 in the
afternoon on Saturday right now.

Strange.

Annie

Old December 17th 05, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It works well for me,... no problems with it what so ever as far as i can see...

FiederwebsiteEls
"nzlstar*" schreef in bericht ...

Old December 17th 05, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ok i see what you mean... the second link you gave says that : because it is
a sunday and god wanted sunday to be a day of rest the websitestore is
closed...it will be available again on monday... they don't do business on a
sunday.

FiederexplanationEls

"nzlstar*" schreef in bericht

Old December 17th 05, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oops... didn't see their own explanation in English on the website , so you
already know... lol.
Time for me to go to bed !!
Have a great day...

FiedersleepyEls

schreef in bericht

Old December 17th 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I think they are on to something here! Maybe it's really not all about making money? A very unique website with a very unique concept.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"nzlstar*" wrote in message ...
http://www.wilmakarels.nl/sitemap.html

could some of you who are now in saturday and others in sunday load some of the pages on this site and tell us what you get?
i think this is bizarre to say the least.
a revenue loss sadly as well.
cheers
jeanne
where its sunday, 11am, as i type this
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"

Posting ON Topic threads Tia Mary Quilting 0 October 22nd 05 08:44 PM
Not entirely off topic Louise Quilting 5 May 30th 04 02:07 PM
Gentle reminder - mark Off Topic messages OT Barbara Hass Needlework 7 May 15th 04 04:38 PM
Good Idea? (on topic ramblings) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 4 December 11th 03 08:44 AM
Off Topic Turns On Topic & Fabric Shopping Lisa Ellis Quilting 0 September 9th 03 01:30 AM