Let's Have a Virtual Quilt Show!

Old February 24th 04, 08:34 PM
Sharon Harper

Here's mine!

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"MelissaInNJ" wrote in message
om...
Let's Have a Virtual Quilt Show!

Here's a link to pics of my quilts online. Now post a link to your
quilt pics online.

http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

I need lovelies to look at!!!!!!!!
Melissa in NJ

Old February 24th 04, 08:44 PM
Shona in NZ

Here's mine...
http://community.webshots.com/user/shonala

Shona with not many quilts in NZ

Old February 24th 04, 09:13 PM
Kathy in CA

Here's mine: http://community.webshots.com/user/kathys1068
I have only been quilting just over a year.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old February 24th 04, 09:15 PM
Queen of Squishies

http://www.karentucker.com/mod.php?m...y&gallery_id=4

Make sure you use the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner to get
to all my quilt albums.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old February 24th 04, 10:08 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
(MelissaInNJ) wrote:

Let's Have a Virtual Quilt Show!

Here's a link to pics of my quilts online. Now post a link to your
quilt pics online.

http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

I need lovelies to look at!!!!!!!!
Melissa in NJ

Okay -- mine are at the link below my signature.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old February 24th 04, 10:52 PM
Kathy Brown - formerly Riley

OK....would someone please help out "Idiot Woman" here?

I have some quilts I'd like to share. I can't seem to drag and drop the
hyperlink of my Webshots Album into this message window. If I cut and paste
it, I'm fine, but how do you get the blue text hyperlink to show up?

Also, when I open my album, I don't see all of my quilts on one page as soon
as I open the page, like the rest of you do. What am I doing wrong?

Hey...I can quilt just fine. I'm "cyber-challenged," however.

Kathy
Old February 24th 04, 10:54 PM
Karlee in Kansas

Sandy wrote,
Okay -- mine are at the link below my signature.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

WOWZA Sandy!! I love your quilts (man this is a fun thread), but even more
than the quilts I enjoyed a walkabout through your RCTQ pics. Its so nice
to see a face put with a name! (This again, makes me want to go meet more of
you!)

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a
Ride!"

Old February 24th 04, 11:13 PM
Kathy Brown - formerly Riley

Well.....this is the best I can do until someone takes pity on my ignorance and
enlightens me...grin.

If you copy and paste this link, it takes you to my quilts, but they don't all
show up on the first page. Just click away, and you'll see them:

http://community.webshots.com/user/katquilts53

Kathy

Old February 24th 04, 11:15 PM
Louise

Mine's at the bottom of my post.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old February 24th 04, 11:18 PM
Kathy Brown - formerly Riley

ok....so "Idiot Woman" now sees that, once the message is sent, it shows up
with the blue hyperlink in the newsgroup message. Lesson learned. But...how
do I get all the quilts to appear on the opening page like then rest of you do?

Help meeeeee.....

Kathy