Let's Have a Virtual Quilt Show!

Old February 24th 04, 06:59 PM
MelissaInNJ

Default Let's Have a Virtual Quilt Show!

Let's Have a Virtual Quilt Show!

Here's a link to pics of my quilts online. Now post a link to your
quilt pics online.

http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

I need lovelies to look at!!!!!!!!
Melissa in NJ
Old February 24th 04, 07:02 PM
Mary in Oregon

Mary

Old February 24th 04, 07:04 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

For old very good quilts:

http://www.dcs.qmul.ac.uk/~hago/johns_quilts.html

For my quilts:

http://www.gottliebsen.dk/

Hanne

Old February 24th 04, 07:28 PM
Karlee in Kansas

I'd post a link to where my quilts are...but last time I did that I caught
some heat because you apparently have to join in order to view them all.
You can add bogus info if you like and its 100% free. Let me know if you
are still interested...I'm adding new pics today.

--
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a
Ride!"

om...

Old February 24th 04, 07:51 PM
Roberta

Ok - here are mine so far - just keep in mind I am still a beginner

http://community.webshots.com/user/robertasquilts

Roberta (in MD)

Old February 24th 04, 08:00 PM
Karlee in Kansas

"Roberta" wrote in message
Ok - here are mine so far - just keep in mind I am still a beginner

http://community.webshots.com/user/robertasquilts

Roberta (in MD)

They look awesome to me Roberta!!! If you hadn't told me you were a
beginner I would never have known!! I am really very fond of the topper you
made for your mom's table! Did you paper piece that??

Hugs

Old February 24th 04, 08:09 PM
Roberta

In ,
Karlee in Kansas typed:
"Roberta" wrote in message
Ok - here are mine so far - just keep in mind I am still a beginner

http://community.webshots.com/user/robertasquilts

Roberta (in MD)

They look awesome to me Roberta!!! If you hadn't told me you were a
beginner I would never have known!! I am really very fond of the
topper you made for your mom's table! Did you paper piece that??

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

Well, thank you

No - the tabletopper is machine pieced. It is a pattern from Quilter Cache

http://www.quilterscache.com/D_F/FancyFlowersBlock.html

I haven't tried paper piecing; I want to but am a little intimidated :/

Roberta

Old February 24th 04, 08:10 PM
AliceW

You can find lots on my webpage (link in my siggy), but my newest ones are
he http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/fii2003.htm

I really need to get them all in one place.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

:

Old February 24th 04, 08:13 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

Here's mine! Haven't added any new ones recently.

http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

Old February 24th 04, 08:20 PM
Karlee in Kansas

Roberta said

Well, thank you

No - the tabletopper is machine pieced. It is a pattern from Quilter

Cache

http://www.quilterscache.com/D_F/FancyFlowersBlock.html

I haven't tried paper piecing; I want to but am a little intimidated :/

Roberta

PP is about as easy as it gets! (IMHO) its like paint - by - number only
with fabric instead of paint or crayons. There are tons of resources out
there for help, and if you want my personal method (for once its pretty much
what everyone else does) just email me.

I asked because the ONLY way that I can get my points to match that
consistently is to PP (of course I blame my mis-matched points on
"creativity" and "originality").