Anyone seen fabric with beavers on it?

Old March 4th 05, 10:34 AM
QSH

Default Anyone seen fabric with beavers on it?

Hello folks, remember me? My ISP just stopped offering RCTQ, so I had
to go through other portals to reach you again. Has anyone seen beaver
fabric or have even a small piece i could trade for?

Thanks,

QSH

Old March 4th 05, 11:17 AM
georg

QSH wrote:

Hello folks, remember me? My ISP just stopped offering RCTQ, so I had
to go through other portals to reach you again. Has anyone seen beaver
fabric or have even a small piece i could trade for?

Because my brother is a beaver in Woodbadge, yes I have. It's a wildlife
scene and beaver with dam is only one part that repeats. It was in my
LQS- and I'm not sure if they still have it.

The beaver is about 1.5 inches tall.

-georg
Old March 4th 05, 04:15 PM
jeanbaby

http://www.favoritefabrics.homestead...ess_green.html

they also have some cute woodpile fabric.
Jeanbaby

Old March 4th 05, 05:17 PM
georg

jeanbaby wrote:

http://www.favoritefabrics.homestead...ess_green.html

they also have some cute woodpile fabric.
Jeanbaby

That's the one I saw!

Gave a yard to mum for kissmoose.

-georg
Old March 4th 05, 07:13 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
http://www.thebestkeptsecret.com/cgi...ywords=beavers

http://quiltshops.com/search.htm

Ragmop/Sandy
oups.com...

Old March 4th 05, 07:57 PM
Cappy

Put in "beaver" at the quiltshops.com site - The Oakwood Lodge line carried
by Quilter's Roundup is really cool!

http://www.quiltersroundup.com/cgi-i...rol4534 1.jpg

Cappy
looking for lacrosse players on fabric... grin

" Ellison" wrote in message
m...
Howdy!

http://www.thebestkeptsecret.com/cgi...ywords=beavers

http://quiltshops.com/search.htm

Ragmop/Sandy
oups.com...

Old March 5th 05, 05:19 AM
NightMist

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:17:13 GMT, georg wrote:

QSH wrote:

Hello folks, remember me? My ISP just stopped offering RCTQ, so I had
to go through other portals to reach you again. Has anyone seen beaver
fabric or have even a small piece i could trade for?

Because my brother is a beaver in Woodbadge, yes I have. It's a wildlife
scene and beaver with dam is only one part that repeats. It was in my
LQS- and I'm not sure if they still have it.

The beaver is about 1.5 inches tall.

OK, I just read this about a dozen times and it still looks like you
are telling us that your brother is a beaver.
I find this fascinating.
Do you have any other rodents or woodland creatures in your family
tree?

NightMist
C'mon, somebody had to ask.
--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole
Old March 5th 05, 09:34 AM
M Rimmer

In message , NightMist
writes

OK, I just read this about a dozen times and it still looks like you
are telling us that your brother is a beaver.
I find this fascinating.
Do you have any other rodents or woodland creatures in your family
tree?

My son is also a beaver, and he's extremely proud of the fact.

http://www.scoutbase.org.uk/6to25/beaver/
--
M Rimmer

Old March 5th 05, 11:36 AM
georg

QSH wrote:

Hello folks, remember me? My ISP just stopped offering RCTQ, so I had
to go through other portals to reach you again. Has anyone seen beaver
fabric or have even a small piece i could trade for?

Because my brother is a beaver in Woodbadge, yes I have. It's a wildlife
scene and beaver with dam is only one part that repeats. It was in my
LQS- and I'm not sure if they still have it.

The beaver is about 1.5 inches tall.

OK, I just read this about a dozen times and it still looks like you
are telling us that your brother is a beaver.
I find this fascinating.
Do you have any other rodents or woodland creatures in your family
tree?

NightMist
C'mon, somebody had to ask.

It's almost like being in a fraternity. lol.

Mum's an Owl, and Da's a Fox (and yes, it's really odd to think of Spock
as a Fox- my da looks like Leonard Nimoy's twin).

That's the name of the patrol for Woodbadge in the Boy Scouts. My
parents are still very very active in Boy Scouts and train scoutmasters.
My brother has been soutmaster for his son's troop ( I think). But they
do use that terminology when discussing it. We give them tokens of these
animals for kissmoose, although mum has declared no more stuffed animals.

Worse, there are 4 major awards in Boy Scouts. The Silver Buffalo is
one. I think there's a Silver Elk. But the one my parents have that
tends to make everyone laugh hysterically is the Silver Beaver. Mom got
hers first, then Dad got it a few years later.

Most people feel sorry for him that he had to wait a few years after.

-georg

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 01:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
72 Excuses for Adding to Your Stash Debbi Quilting 16 July 29th 03 12:18 PM