Look what I bought

Old November 11th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Look what I bought

(snicker)

Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

Old November 11th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
(snicker)

Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

No fair, there is none for the rest of us. That is gorgeous. Any idea
about what it is going to be?
DA

Old November 11th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"DA" wrote in message
Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

No fair, there is none for the rest of us. That is gorgeous. Any idea
about what it is going to be?
DA

It's supposed to be sock yarn, but I'm thinking a scarf. Since it's 100%
merino - it wouldn't wear worth a darn as socks. Plus I have a gazillion
pairs of socks, and only 4 or 5 scarves.(grin)

Shelagh

Old November 11th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
(snicker)

Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

And why should you even try???

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 11th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"DA" wrote in message
Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

No fair, there is none for the rest of us. That is gorgeous. Any idea
about what it is going to be?
DA

It's supposed to be sock yarn, but I'm thinking a scarf. Since it's 100%
merino - it wouldn't wear worth a darn as socks. Plus I have a gazillion
pairs of socks, and only 4 or 5 scarves.(grin)

Hmmm, maybe I'll get some next summer for socks.

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 11th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
marysaline

Wow!!! That is gorgeous. Let us know how it knits up. I have heard it
is really soft, but I also know it's very expensive.
Mary
Shillelagh wrote:
(snicker)

Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

Old November 11th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

suzee wrote:
Shillelagh wrote:
"DA" wrote in message
Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

No fair, there is none for the rest of us. That is gorgeous. Any idea
about what it is going to be?
DA

It's supposed to be sock yarn, but I'm thinking a scarf. Since it's 100%
merino - it wouldn't wear worth a darn as socks. Plus I have a gazillion
pairs of socks, and only 4 or 5 scarves.(grin)

Ooooh, Clapotis!

That seems to be the "in" thing now. I have to think about it.

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 11th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

Katherine wrote:
suzee wrote:
Shillelagh wrote:
"DA" wrote in message
Couldn't resist it!
http://tinyurl.com/ycdmww

Shelagh

No fair, there is none for the rest of us. That is gorgeous. Any idea
about what it is going to be?
DA
It's supposed to be sock yarn, but I'm thinking a scarf. Since it's 100%
merino - it wouldn't wear worth a darn as socks. Plus I have a gazillion
pairs of socks, and only 4 or 5 scarves.(grin)

Ooooh, Clapotis!

That seems to be the "in" thing now. I have to think about it.

They have been since the pattern came out. They're very versatile -
scarf, shoulder wrap, head covering...

sue
Old November 12th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"suzee" wrote in message
reenews.net...
No fair, there is none for the rest of us. That is gorgeous. Any idea
about what it is going to be?
DA

It's supposed to be sock yarn, but I'm thinking a scarf. Since it's

100%
merino - it wouldn't wear worth a darn as socks. Plus I have a gazillion
pairs of socks, and only 4 or 5 scarves.(grin)

Ooooh, Clapotis!

sue

I have the pattern printed out. I'll have to check it for yardage. There
is nowhere on the Fleece Artist label that mentions the yardage in the
skein. I'll have to email them and ask about it.

Shelagh