AD: Last post for a few day...

Old June 24th 05, 01:32 AM
Cindy Schoepp

Default AD: Last post for a few day...

Yippee we are going camping...actually not sure if I should be happy, the
weather is not very nice. We have just started this tenting/camping thing
and haven't been able to go without rain...wonder if it is trying to tell us
something!?!?

Anyways, here is my last post for a couple of days as we are gone camping
and will rtn Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Here they a

Oh to be pink:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Summer Garden Blues:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Cindy

Old June 24th 05, 05:26 AM
Kalera Stratton

Have fun camping!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 24th 05, 05:55 AM
Jeanne Burton

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:23:41 -0800, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

I guess what's funny to me about camping is the roughing it for no reason.
I never would go camping, especially in a campground.

Try SCA-type camping..pavilions, oriental rugs on the floor, rope beds
with futon-like mattresses on them...
At least for SOME SCAdians G

If anyone goes camping or driving through Yellowstone this year, stop
in the Old Faithful Lodge and ask for Edith. She's my mom, and she'll
give you the Yelllowstone grand tour! (She's manager of food services,
which is hilarious, since she can't cook, and hates it!)

Jeanne
who learned to cook in self defense...started cooking for the family
at 8 years old or so...
Old June 24th 05, 05:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

~Yippee we are going camping...

Oh, I'm so sorry.

Old June 24th 05, 06:11 PM
Kalera Stratton

LOL! You tentophobic, you!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
~Yippee we are going camping...

Oh, I'm so sorry.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 24th 05, 06:28 PM
Dr. Sooz

~LOL! You tentophobic, you!

Hate camping, HATE it. Done tons of it, and had sooooo many bad
experiences.......Ew ew EW!!
HAW

Old June 24th 05, 09:35 PM
Kalera Stratton

I adore it... although I can't sleep on the hard ground anymore, I'm
starting to lose my resiliency.

Old June 24th 05, 10:23 PM
Christina Peterson

I guess what's funny to me about camping is the roughing it for no reason.
I never would go camping, especially in a campground.

On the other hand, I can see staying in a tent by the river when we go
fishing. (Again, that's harvesting fish, not sport fishing). Or sleeping
on the ground when hiking somewhere hard to access.

Actually, there are very few places you can camp any more that are natural.
And that used to be what camping was all about.

I have a friend who made her husband sell their RV. Before they got it, he
would set up the tent, cook over the fire, etc, and she'd have a vacation.
After they got the RV, she was stuck in the RV doing the cooking and
cleaning, again. So she made him sell it.

Tina

oups.com...

Old June 24th 05, 10:24 PM
Kandice Seeber

Same here - it's an air mattress for us whenever we go. But I love it as
long as it's near a body of water and it's not too hot.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net